Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Religion Change to get married with second

Page no : 2

Gajender Singh (ca)     24 December 2010

hema  here wife dont want to stay with husband but she want 30L for divorce, extottions it is blackmail if husband do the same thing you(vulture) will advice dv and 498a

see how crooked and shameless you are, even after reading the post ignoring important aspects of the case.

mrgop (Owner)     24 December 2010

I think she can apply either for divorce on the ground of husband's religion change and for maintenance or for maintenance only without giving divorce. If she has no income, you would have to give maintenance untill her second marriage. By religion change, you can marry only a muslim girl as islam law applicable to only to marriages in which both parties are muslims. If you already have an affair, then there are good chances of both converting to islam for second marriage. Plz consult wit  a good advocate in your area before taking decision.

Ashu Sharma (Manager)     24 December 2010

Miss Hema, 

Its easy to say but its very difficult when you face the things...you said a lady who want to stay with her husband in 2 n half year marriage she stayed with me only for 3 months because she is forcing me stay near to her parents home...i cant leave my parents so she left me behind.

I respect towards Indian matrimonial laws but when girls claimed that the are walking with men step to step then why the hell they need these kind of sympathy..Law has to be same for everyone either it is men or women.

I really thanks to this forum who atleast encourage people to get rid of such a cunning wife who is behind your money and your health.

Hope you will not feel bad as nothing is personal.

Regards,

@mrgop...i was reading one study on the Google and found even if you get embraced Islam to get married with a Muslim Girl then you will be behind the bars in section of IPC 494 and 495... :(

@Avnish...i can file RCR but stll i have to wait for another an year to file the divorce...is there any other way arround...as i can not tolerate her anymore....?

mrgop (Owner)     24 December 2010

@Ashu, u r correct. In islam marriage u have to end first marriage by talaq before marrying again. In this case u can't end first marriage by talaq as it was performed under hindu marriage law, so it comes under bigamy.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 December 2010

" Miss Hema, Its easy to say but its very difficult when you face the things..."

- yes you are right . i know this valture a few days back. whenever she gets chance she poke her nose quite unnecessarily.

- knowing everything whatever you wrote, she commented in this manner.

- mr mrgop, and ms kaur are perfect.

- for giving legal advice, knowledge of law essential.

1 Like

Thank you Mr. Arup...still is there any way where i can file the divorce petition based on cruelity and not on desertion as desertion ground is no more valid till the date she came back....

manjit kalra (system eng)     24 December 2010

yes you can , but before that get ready for the war. meet expert lawyer. there are at least 100 facts taken as cruelty on husband but for that you need to meet a honest , crook layer and discuss all fatcs in detail.

be ready to spend , keep some resources as backup to fight 498a and dv cases and also  bribe to police.

30 L  is a really high amount. wat is ur occupation and income?

1 Like

manjit kalra (system eng)     24 December 2010

bigamy will definitely apply here so dont try to remarry. all advises u getting here are practical advise. also look for a gf to fall back upon. in case ur ex-wife agrees for a reasonable alimony think about that aspect oo.

Thank You Manjit...Let me tell you i consult with a lawyer and he said that you have to have desertion ground before your proceed for divorce...and i am really not able  to understand why do he think so...?

(Guest)

Desertion is good ground for divorce.

Ashu Sharma (Manager)     25 December 2010

@ Vyas...But if i dont wait for a long period again as desertion is not there anymore then any suggestion...

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 December 2010

take cruelty and desertation both.

Ashu Sharma (Manager)     25 December 2010

@ Arup...that mean i dont hve any other option left rather then waiting for an year...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register