Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manju (sr excutive)     17 September 2013

Relateted to perperty dealer

hi sir,

this is regarding one of property in Sahibabad dfl, last year we met with a dealer and builder, they shown us a flat, dealer said that , this type of flat this builder is going to construct in very few days, and it will be construc in 4-5 months, we have informed to them that will be take this flat on housing loan, deal was fixed for topfloor flat, dear was fixed with 8.40 lakh, and as a token amount we padi alomost 40 thousand. it was duly signed on agreemnt . we were continuously follow to dealer and builder, but this flat was not ready ever after 6 months, in this mean time. bulider called us for giving some more payment for procesing loan amount we paid 10k as well for process it, we gave some document, in this mean time.. on flat builder was just saying ki she will ready this flat very soon. only a simle floor was consutructed, no plaster no flooring, no other things.. was done we can say it was ready look like a DHANCHA. after 1 month dealer was called me for some documents i was my mother's place. in that 15 days i could not giving 2-3 docs only. after coming out from my mother's home, we called to builder, and asked for further processing, she said that "maine jab tumse pare maange thai tab tumne nahi diye, ab main loan nahi karungi, tum khud deko" otherwise forgot the DEAL.

we started to search from our side, then there were som strage things we got to know, that

1. this carpet area was just 36 gaj, bank doest nt give loan on this.

2. on 3 rd floor no bank is providing loan,,

these were the few things, which builder and dealer has hide from us, now thiswas a major issue for us, but after this any how, we ahve aranged some DSA's person who was ready to process this loan,

but this DSA guy has told to us that he can provide this loan till 2nd floor only, so we asked to dealer, give us any floor in buliking, 

FIRSTLY THIS BUILDER LADY DENED TO GIVE AND DENIED AS WELL FOR RETURING OUR MONYE,

after reuesting her so much, she ready to give basement floor, bust she has increased 1 Lakh ruppes as wel, so AFTER A YEAR NOW SHE IS ASKKING FOR THIS DEAL 1 LAKH MORE. and that time tolall money we gave to her 1 lakh 60 thousand

In any how we are no so much strogn, for taking flat we were ready , and arragned homeloan, now getting sancitined letter from bank, we showed this to her, saying that now this is a year has been corssed, give me 50 k ruppes more. 

my question is :

1. is there any way to take out back my money ( she is saying that either give me more 50k , dont come back to me.)

2 we were not aware about that agrrrment's date was needs to increase. so what can be done.

3 . when we were ready to take basaemment floor no agrrement was signed up, it was just verbL.

how can we lodge a case against her. what should we do for taking our money back or flat. to whom we need to meet. 

[please help..... 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register