LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YOGESH   13 July 2015

Regarding technical resignation

I am working in ESIC(a central statuary body) since 7 years as medical officer and got selected in UPSC ( medical officer)which I applied for through proper channel .Now I have applied for technical resignation and for immediate relieving but Esic is asking for 3 month notice or 3 months pay .Is it justified?

Learning

3 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     14 July 2015

Notice period is as per the service rules / appointment lr.  In general in private organizations this is a common clause ( 1 / 2 / 3 months Notice period basing on the cadre ie., Juniors with one and very senior cadre employees  with 3 months) and in case of buy out the employee need to pay equal amount.  

In case of ESIC etc., better check with the seniors / related documents and proceed.

YOGESH   18 July 2015

ESIC is a central statuary body which adopts all central government rules ,and as per my knowledge technical resignation from central to central is on immediate absorption basis.pls guide

YOGESH   18 July 2015

ESIC is a central statuary body which adopts all central government rules ,and as per my knowledge technical resignation from central to central is on immediate absorption basis.pls guide

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register