Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hema@123   22 April 2016

Regarding nullity of

Hi..

I got married to a Divorce(First Marrirage Nulified of my husband) on the basis of impotent. His medical examination before marrirage proved potent. Atfter few day of marrirage i came to know that my husband was jobless not intersted to go to job. He used to forcefully take away my money. He and his family members used to torture for money. I have sms proof of his brother-in-law asking for money.

He is not agreeing for Divorce. I want to come out of this.

Plz suggest

Regards

Amulu

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Hema@123
Hi..

I got married to a Divorce(First Marrirage Nulified of my husband) on the basis of impotent. His medical examination before marrirage proved potent. Atfter few day of marrirage i came to know that my husband was jobless not intersted to go to job. He used to forcefully take away my money. He and his family members used to torture for money. I have sms proof of his brother-in-law asking for money.

He is not agreeing for Divorce. I want to come out of this.

Plz suggest

Regards

Amulu

Amulu amulu,

Go and sit in your mothers house.  File RCR.  Wait till you win or lose RCR, and then wait for 1 year and You just file divorce stating no s*xual relations so want divorce, court will grant divorce under 13(1) HMA.

JustAdvisor (IT)     22 April 2016

cruelty may be a ground for divorce here based on the facts presented.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     23 April 2016

File divorce on the ground of cruelty.  Don's advice appear to be sound, but if you file RCR and it will be dismissed, then you cannot get any relief on the ground of desertion.  So, go for divorce on the ground of cruelty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register