LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shobha (house wife)     21 October 2014

Redevelopment flat of Senior citizen

My aunt Milfred Pinto who is a senior citizen residing in Orleam, Malad- Mumbai. Her flat went for redevelopment 4 years back. She was supposed to get her possesion of her flat 2 years back. Till date her flat is not yet ready. She does not get her rent amount on time. Please advice where to address this greivance. 

Thanks

Shobha Mathias

Learning

2 Replies

reeti shah (lawyer)     21 October 2014

Normally builder takes more time then what is promised. You write a letter to the builder for giving rent on time there after I finish there is no reply then u can issue notice and then after file a consumer complaint of the basis of agreement executed between the builder and your mother. Adv Reeti Shah reeti@corpusjurislaw.com 9930285557

Rajiv (Dealer)     22 October 2014

My mother in Law is 87 years old. she has its own house which is under redevlopment.she has already submitted nomination form in socity  on her two daughters few years back. Her house is under redevolpment and going to get new flat in next few month. but due to her age related problems she cannot go for registration  for new property with builder.she cannot move out of house. what is the right thingd to do ? can nominees go for registration along with power of artorney ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register