LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suhas (zarekarsuhas@gmail.com)     12 February 2011

Rectification Deed

When we did registration for the property that time builder was not present for registration so advocate which was appointed by him added clause that in builder absence we are doing this agreement for that we have to go for Rectification Deed or not.

we had a discussion with builder and he is saying that agreement is not legal so Kindly please suggest.

Suhas

Learning

5 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     12 February 2011

Some detail is missing in your query, how can the document be registered at the registration office without any express instruction by way of power of attorney by the builder to the advocate.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     12 February 2011

is advocate is appointed as Power Agent?

Suhas (zarekarsuhas@gmail.com)     12 February 2011

I don't have that much details for that i need o sepak with my father, it was done by my dad but if builder is not present for the registration does it really matter. 

Triloknath l pandey Adv. (Legal Officer.)     14 February 2011

When you purchase any property you enter into an agreement for sale/sale deed and go to the office of registrar or sub-registrar for getting it registered, at the time of registration of sale deed presence of both the seller and purchaser  and also two witness is essential factor but their are circumstances where presence of either the seller or purchaser becomes difficult and in that case either of them can by way of power of attorney can appoint his/her attorney for the very purposes which is a legal aspect and whose non-compliance shall nulifiy the whole transaction.

Suhas (zarekarsuhas@gmail.com)     15 February 2011

Thanks but in any case if the seller was not present at the registar office that time then what to do.

With the help of Rectification Deed, Can we resolve this or Is there any other way from that we can make the correction in the agreement..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register