Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinayadatt (professor)     10 May 2014

Recovery of salary due to delay in completion of degree

Hello to All,

I would like to have a response from the esteems members of the club for my problem and a possible solution to settle the matter quickly.

Problem: I was deputed for Ph.D. under QIP schemce of MHRD.\f ro 3 years by Karnataka Govt. (director of Technical education) in 1995. I rejoined the institue in 1998 after 3 yrs of deputation period, The next few years I was not able to get the degree, how ever I obtained the degree in 2005. (after 10 years) with a delay of 7 years. A prt of slary is recovered by the institute (2.4Lakhs - 5th pay scale arrears plus recovery from salary). One of my colleague in another instititute, with similar situition got an high court order in 2013 to stop recovery. He didnt get the reveovered money still. It appears he will move to the court in next couple of months. I have represented the Director through procipal from 2005 onwards almost 20 times. there is not a single reply from the director.

The duration of deputions as KCSR states the recovery can be made if the course is not completed satisfatorily. I have complted course satisfatorily as i could get drgeee awarded in 2005.

Now, I am sugegsted to go the court.

May I know the solution?

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     27 December 2014

Consult local servicew lawyer with the relevant service and deputation rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register