Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujit kapoor (Asst. manager)     28 November 2013

reconciliation in nullity of marriage possible or not?

Dear sir We have done court marriage on 3rd june 2013. my inlaws are not ready to accept the marriage and applied for nullity of the same in August 2013 . I have attended 2 dates in her case and yesterday was the recent date and next date given is 12th december 2013. I have not appointed any lawyer now since earlier i filled section 9 by a lawyer and somehow opposite party managed to bribe my lawyer and withdrawn my case without my consent. presently I dont have any lawyer. I want to Know that A) can i Argue my case in my own? B) can reconciliation be done in my case as i am unable To contact my wife? if it is possible how it can be done in my own? If any more details required then kindly confirm. Thanks in Advance. waiting for your reply.

Learning

4 Replies

Any expert, please advice on urgent basis.

Any expert, please advice on urgent basis.

sujit kapoor (Asst. manager)     03 December 2013

Isn't their any expert in LCI to reply to my query? I am in urgent need. Please help.

sujit kapoor (Asst. manager)     04 December 2013

Dear sir We have done court marriage on 3rd june 2013. my inlaws are not ready to accept the marriage and applied for nullity of the same in August 2013 . I have attended 2 dates in her case and yesterday was the recent date and next date given is 12th december 2013. I have not appointed any lawyer now since earlier i filled section 9 by a lawyer and somehow opposite party managed to bribe my lawyer and withdrawn my case without my consent. presently I dont have any lawyer. I want to Know that A) can i Argue my case in my own? B) can reconciliation be done in my case as i am unable To contact my wife? if it is possible how it can be done in my own? If any more details required then kindly confirm. Thanks in Advance. waiting for your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register