Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu (MTS)     23 October 2012

Rcr on divorce

Hi,

I am married for 1 year, 5 months for now. My in-laws hardly allow me to stay with my husband. There were demands from their side for my salary and land. I was beaten-up by my husband several times. last month I was harrased very badly and was bleeding through my nose and ear. Then my parents inforemed women's cell to protect me from my in-law's place. then we has a counselling session. My FIL being LLB, played many tricks even before this insidence to get easy divorce from me. this time they took one week time to re-appear for couselling and entire family got disappeared. Meantime they had filed divorce stating that I abused them and left in-laws house without informing anybody. After lot many reconsiling efforts from our side, they dint turn up. We got the divorce notice last week. Now I am planning to file rcr. I got to know that my husband had recorded my shoutings after he used to beat me everytime. and had taken my dairy which i used to write. Will this serve as proof of me harrasing him ? I dont know where is my husband now, can rcr help me to bring him for couselling ? Now that he has filed DV, can i stil file 498a ?

Learning

3 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     23 October 2012

your father is law is an advocate , so if you file 498a and if it is false or not proved then you must have to face many couter cases, so dont go for any type of such action,

if you want to save your family just communicate your husband slowly all will become ok.

here your mistake is also there you are telling that your shouting recording he have, and you have fear of that, this means that you said something bad to him to annoyed him or to tease him which he could not tolerate and so this all happens so first accept your mistake over come from this mistake and give some time for heal up the situation do not make communicaton gap with your husband. otheiwse lot of misunderstandings and gaps will be creatd between you both,

if he loves you then he surely change himself.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     23 October 2012

I don't understand why you want to live with a guy who is physically violent and abusive, and who alongwith his family has tortured you big time for dowry/salary/land. If you still do - file an RCR. Even if they have filed a divorce case, if it warrants so, you are free to file 498a etc if you've been tortured for dowry. 

chandermohan (proprieter)     23 October 2012

Well its seems to be that you are very brave lady, despate of it that you had been beaten and tourtered by your inlaws and husband and still you want to live with that person and thinking of filling Section 9C petition. It sounds very strange? Well i think that you are just asking the forum and making fool of every one in this forum. You just want to harrase your Husband and inlaws by filling a 498a case against them. 

YOU ARE A METRO WOMEN WHO KNOWS HOW TO HARRASE YOUR MATRIMONIAL FAMILY BY USING THIS STUPID LAW WHICH FAVOURS WOMENS.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY DO YOU WANT TO FILE A PETITION FOR SECTION 9C. IF I  OR ANY ONE ELSE WOULD HAVE BEEN FACEING ALL THIS WOULD HAVE FILLED D.V. AND NEVER THOUGHT OF LIVING WITH THAT PERSON.:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register