LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (engineer)     27 July 2023

query on plot at ameenpur hyderabad

Nethi siddaiha owner of 1 acre land in sy no 332, gave registered GPA to 3 persons, they sold 200 sq yard plot in 1988 to Balakrishna under registered GPA of 241of 1987.
Later in 1994 Balakrishna sold to me based on his sale deed of 1988.
Again in 2000 Nethi siddaiha and GPA holders sold same 1acre land to 3 buyers in guntas, under same registered GPA of 241of 1987, hence though I am 2nd owner but my plot is not available on ground.
Only proof is sale transaction in 1988 with Balakrishna and 3 persons in 2002 link is registered GPA of 241of 1987, any suggestions to recover my plot
if I go surveying sy 332 which is 19 acre land, revenue department will survey all the plots in sy no 332 or only boundaries of sy 332? Please advise.

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 July 2023

Why you have woken up to this issue after more than 30 years?

Basavaraj (engineer)     27 July 2023

Because, I could see online sale transaction in year 2000, linked to GPA 241of 1987 for 3 persons in guntas in this year only, hence please.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 July 2023

Did you not see your property till this date?

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     27 July 2023

@Querist,

Advice may be given as per declaration made on my profile page.

Thank you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2023

The property sold through  GPA by executing another GPA is invalid in law.

Your vendor was having a GPA which was executed by another power agent, therefore the transaction of selling the property to you is defective and invalid in law.

Since you have purchaserd the property around 35 years ago, you cannot even claim refund due to fraudulent sale activities.

When you purchased your property you should have taken possession, which you failed to do so, hence  the entire fault is on you.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 July 2023

Further from reply on 23 April 2023

Earlier same query has already been replied number of times as observed from your profile which are:

posted a new topic in Forum required property tracing report at hyderabad.

replied to a topic in Forum can sell plot leagaly? replied to a topic in Forum can sell plot leagaly?

posted a new topic in Forum can sell plot leagaly?

replied to a topic in Forum plot recovery possible

posted a new topic in Forum plot recovery possible replied to a topic in Forum case is possession,injunction

posted a new topic in Forum case is possession,injunction posted a new topic in Forum what legal case to be filed posted a new topic in Forum injunction order without possession of plot

More 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=168496

Is it fair to repeat same query ??

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/required-property-tracing-report-at-hyderabad--229041.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register