Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Query on Defamation & FIR

Page no : 2

bharat garg (none)     05 January 2018

Kumar Sir, A very happy new year to you as well. FIR has been registered against him but he is absconding and police is making no effort to arrest him, thus providing him ample of time to do whatever he can in his favour. Response to RTI is verbal telling me that since FIR has been register there is no importance left of the papers asked. I needed his written apology submitted in the police station at the time of application filed by me against him. Though unofficially they gave me his apology letter but not in RTI. Now police is asking me not to use that apology in my favour in court as they've given it to me unofficially. The culprit is still at large. Sir, I want to know that is a sentence possible in this case to him by the court keeping in view the audio recording and his written apology (accepting that he comitted the crime) as proof. Regards Bharat Garg

bharat garg (none)     05 January 2018

Kumar Sir, A very happy new year to you as well. FIR has been registered against him but he is absconding and police is making no effort to arrest him, thus providing him ample of time to do whatever he can in his favour. Response to RTI is verbal telling me that since FIR has been register there is no importance left of the papers asked. I needed his written apology submitted in the police station at the time of application filed by me against him. Though unofficially they gave me his apology letter but not in RTI. Now police is asking me not to use that apology in my favour in court as they've given it to me unofficially. The culprit is still at large. Sir, I want to know that is a sentence possible in this case to him by the court keeping in view the audio recording and his written apology (accepting that he comitted the crime) as proof. Regards Bharat Garg

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 January 2018

Originally posted by : bharat garg
Kumar Sir, A very happy new year to you as well. FIR has been registered against him but he is absconding and police is making no effort to arrest him, thus providing him ample of time to do whatever he can in his favour. Response to RTI is verbal telling me that since FIR has been register there is no importance left of the papers asked. I needed his written apology submitted in the police station at the time of application filed by me against him. Though unofficially they gave me his apology letter but not in RTI. Now police is asking me not to use that apology in my favour in court as they've given it to me unofficially.

The culprit is still at large. Sir, I want to know that is a sentence possible in this case to him by the court keeping in view the audio recording and his written apology (accepting that he comitted the crime) as proof.

Regards
Bharat Garg

So there is no response to the RTI and you are not even appealing against it.  Not known if the limitation for appeal is lost.

Kumar Sir, A very happy new year to you as well. FIR has been registered against him but he is absconding and police is making no effort to arrest him, thus providing him ample of time to do whatever he can in his favour. Response to RTI is verbal telling me that since FIR has been register there is no importance left of the papers asked. I needed his written apology submitted in the police station at the time of application filed by me against him. Though unofficially they gave me his apology letter but not in RTI. Now police is asking me not to use that apology in my favour in court as they've given it to me unofficially.

The culprit is still at large. Sir, I want to know that is a sentence possible in this case to him by the court keeping in view the audio recording and his written apology (accepting that he comitted the crime) as proof.

Regards
Bharat Garg

Yes stolen information cannot be proved in court.

Regards
Bharat Garg

You can meet higher officers and you cal aos file writ mandamus in High Court.

Regards
Bharat Garg

One has to actually see/hear the evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register