Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya Laroia   11 January 2024

Protection writ

Hi,

Firstly I am not using my actual details here because I have been receiving threats to my life by a person. The thing is that I work very closely with our agencies and provide information on criminals and their activities to them for further action.

One such information that I provided the person against whom the complaint was made has found out my total details and threatening me with life.

The day I got the first threat I immediately marked an email to the local DCPs official email id with facts and details of the person. I also sent a message to the official handles of the respected Home Secretary and Pmo informing them of the entire matter and the threat on my life.

There are some policeman also involved in this. Today some of the people I know also informed me that they got calls but they ignored.

I spoke to my lawyer and he told me that he will file a protection writ in Delhi High Court.

The person also knows one of the police officers that I am supposed to meet next week and said that police officer is also his guy and he will not rest until he murders me.

1.I want to know what is a protection writ and how will it help my life 

2.Can I breathe in peace after that writ and go back home safely as I am sick with 800 diabetes, disturbed and running around because of the threat without medicine.

3. I have to appear in another state for a particular information I provided, how will my security be looked after in that case.

4. I don't have any faith on my local police station as I believe that a few of them are involved in this matter as someone claiming to be from Crime branch called me on WhatsApp asking me to meet him outside the complex and I was informed by my complex guards that a police gypsy also inquired about my whereabouts. What is surprising is that when I told that person to come inside the complex he refused and left. I believe any police officer in case of doubt can enter any complex to question anyone. He would not call over WhatsApp or ask the person to meet at a secluded location.

5. The information shared by me is about financial scammers, racketeers, bookies and frauds who through their activities are cheating innocent citizens both in India and overseas. I share the information because I love my country and it is my way of service to my motherland.

The government has different programs asking for volunteers to help them to stop illegal activities, but unfortunately in my case despite being a good law abiding citizen and sharing my problem with the concerned department no action has been taken so far and I have to approach the honorable high court.  

There may be more people like me, so are we left helpless by the government. Do I have any rights in India.

I am sorry if you learned people on this forum felt offended by my above statement. However I am very disturbed right now. 

Thanks 

Learning

1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 January 2024

If your writ petition is allowed you will be provided security and you should insist upon court to direct a serious invetigation in the matter and file culprits under relevant laws

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register