Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SVM1234567 (Marketing Executive)     18 July 2014

Property rights after gift deed

Dear Sir,

We have a property which was purchased by father in my mother's name in 1964. They developed ground floor in 1967 and first floor in 1997. We are two brothers and my elder brother was facing financial problems after his marriage. My parents allowed him to stay in first floor. From year 2000 he started asking my parents to write entire property in his name. In 2006 he file a case against my parents for partition of property.  This case was decreed in favour of my parents. Since then he,his wife and children using filthy language against my parents and they beat them also. My father made police complaints in local PS. Because of my brother and his family behaviour  my parents file a eviction case against my brother. This case was also decreed in my parent's favour.My brother went to high court and apply for stay on eviction, which was granted by high court in my brother's favour. Last February my father expired, after that his harassment increased. He file another suit to bring myself, my elder sister and my younger sister as legal hires in place of my father. Now my mother wants to gift the property to me.  My doubt is after transfer the property in my name through registered gift deed i will be getting all rights over the property immediately or is there any time frame to get rights over property. What happen to the pending stay which was granted by high court? and legal hire suit. Please clarify

Regards

Murthy

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register