Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tipping Point (Farmer)     04 September 2023

Property recovery advise from multiple squatters and permissive possessors - legal advise

I own ancestral property inherited from my grand father. My grand father was co-owner with his brother.

Over the time 90% of property was illegally sold by other co-owner without  our permission. Sold property buyers have possession but no ownership regsitration. Some of them even don't have possesion in revenue record or sale deed.  It turns of other co-owner sold our share of land also and my fore-fathers were illetrate and doesn't understand but argued at home.

Some of the property is occupied by Government also, like they built schools and roads but I am still mentioned as owner of all those areas.

All the properties still have  my name as co-owner. I want to recover this fincancially or physically.

Please adviste if Partition suit is best bet  or a court case is the way forward.

Property recovery advise from multiple squatters and permissive possessors - legal advise

Learning

2 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     05 September 2023

Facts posted are vague and incomplete.

Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 September 2023

Just first of all file police complaints for tresspassin your property, and  file  suit  for partition and possesion  and get your property partitioned by court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register