Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property got from "will" is deemed self acquired property

Page no : 3

(Guest)

It seems the debate has got extrordinarily hot !

There is no competitive test of knowledge of experts please. The querist already seems to have been satified, as no reaction has been noticed from his side, when the debates have gone so stretched.

(Guest)

@ hemant Agarwal,

When the so called fake experts hype much about their half baked knowledge or are infested with ego and jealousy against other knowledgeable persons, instead of making review of their own knowledge often talk in your language. You should better understand that a person can criticize some one else about his pereptions, assumptions or presumptions, he often knows more than the person in question. You could better have justified yourself by giving appropriate advice to the querist or scuttling down my views suly supported by your legal knowledge, rather than raising a false alarm without any of your contribution as per the provisions of law.

It is not a frustration or nefarious habit in my case, rather your own frustration about your own half baked knowledge is clearly & openly demonstrated through your post, when you feel unable to stand the test on your own knowledge about property laws, when you have not rendered even a bit of your advice to the querist, whereas on the contrary you and your associate tout much about your knowledge on property laws, particularly on the issue of wills and nominations, but on questioning have never been able to justify.as per the provisions of the law.

lokendra patel   11 January 2018

sir,  i have same case like this matter

i am from Gujrat - i have case with Registered will on 1984 by Hindu widow  - she expires in 1991  and wil in ACT to disolve the property by  Third party( whose name is in Registered will).  He wants to change name in Land extract and property documents. a lady who is giving will her self occupied propety to given by her husband who expires in 1981.

is there any provison in ACT of will to empowered  third party to setlles  property as per will.

one more question third party who is having will on his name dont know her relatives so what is the way to get solution for the above matter.

pls suggest 

A.hamza   05 February 2018

See our list of the <a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://findbestvacuums.com">best vacuum for pet hairs 2018</a> on our site.

Get best information about <a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://bestcheap3dprinterz.com/best-3d-printer-under-500/">3d printers</a>

See this list of <a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://findbestsumppump.com">battery backup sump pumps</a> on our site.

jackberrys   16 February 2018

it was a superb opportunity to visit this sort of site and I am upbeat to know. much obliged to you such a great amount for allowing us to have this open door. Los Angeles private investigator

muhammadafra   13 March 2018

Great line up. We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing. Sinus Infections and remedies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     14 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register