Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourish Das (None)     14 February 2013

Property dispute with step family

Dear Forum Members,

I would like to take your openion on the disputes let me describe my family tree for your reference.

The Property under dispute is of My Great grandfather's own property. My Grandfather had married to 1st wife who is not having any children,  then my great grand father had decided to re marry my grandfather so he married to my Grandmother, who is 2nd wife and had two sons and 1 daughter. Before marrige my grandmother's father  wish to secure the future of her daughter and children so he asked my great grandfather to transfer our house in her name through BAKSHISH NAMA which is registered in 1954. After death of My grandmother my grandfather remarried to 3rd wife who is having two dauther and 1 son. My grandfather died 5 years back. Now my Uncle from 3rd Grandmother is showing that there is a will which is made by my grandfather on his name. 

My Grandfather was adopted by his Nana and also claiming our other property we have documented proof of that case in court.

NOW MY QUESTION IS;

Who will be the owner of that house? How we can claim the property? How we can trasfer the property on our name onthe basis of bakshish nama? How it will be devided among us?

Appreciate your feedback to educate me on the right direction.

Regards,

Sourish Das.

Learning

1 Replies

Sourish Das (None)     04 May 2013

Can anybody have some information regarding this......

Appreciate if you can share your experience.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register