Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHI SHIKARI   26 July 2015

Promissory note

sir/madam,

my name is Abhinav.s .I had finshed M.Tech ( software engineering ) .I would like to discuss case about my dad aganist our worker. worker named gopi who worked from the past 25year near my elder father. my dad and my elder father had a 50% share equally. elder father is a politician. petrol pump had started before 12 years back.from the starting he had given nothing after newly started outlet for about 5 years. not even a salary of 1000/- per month. after 5 years i had became elder and studying b.tech 1st year.we fought to give us outlet for few years....atlast we had started running petrol pump. we had runned around 18 months in this period my elder father and his son had used around 15lakh rupees from petrol pump . at the last stage around 14th or 15 month worker who works near my elder father named gopi had used to come to us daily. i was not present at the home went to study for b.tech at hyderabad. when i came to holidays he asked me are you interested to take an amount of rupees 500000/- or 5 lahh rupees for a interest of 3% . i said yes, but you should secure your amount as a guard for the money you had lend from financer.and i asked for him to guard his amount as a accountant and i said for this i will pay a salary too. he said okay and started running. he had taken interest for about 6 months and salary too.i had returned him 1 lakh rupees from 5lakh. as a transaction i had paid regularly and no due from him. gopi had worked as a mediator in between private financer and us. financiar and gopi had a good mutual understanding. after 18 months my dad had returned outlet to elder father. he started running and he kept as a manager for him ie. gopi in pump. he had runned about 2 years gopi worker had earned as much as he can. after that i came back and fought with elder father to return pump....finally he returned us.i 1 and only option i had is to mortigage home.i did it and taken 10lakh rupees from other private financier.i started running and paid remined 4 lakh rupees. and said him i had lost totally and i can't give you interest he said ok . i had started running transaction from the private financer kd financer who is close to gopi. kd financer had gave the amount to gopi and he gave us. in between this transaction kd took 2% interest and gopi 1%. now, while transaction my dad used to give promissory note to kd financier. gopi took empty promissory note from kd financier and had suited a case against my dad for 1200000/- or 12lakh as a interest of 2% interest and the total amount is 1800000/- or 18 lakh. we gave a answer to court as we had not recieved an amount,he is a worker who worked for around past 25 years, and how he can give such a vast amount to us with out an income tax holder and he theft the promissory note and cheques of mine under high court lawyer suggestions. the case is on pending at present.Now i want to know how to win the case,and he paid court fees for that amount,what are the steps i should follow now and in future. the lawyer we approached is not good knowledged person. we had went to high couurt advocate and recieved suggestions.please give me suggestions to win the case...really we had not taken amount and i am helpless and i am not able to pay such a big amount. if court gives favour to him we will be on road. please i am begging you to give best suggestions or i will wait for the gods grace. thankyou for spending such a valuble time for me.

yours Abhinav.s

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 July 2015

Mr.Abinava,

Please understand the seriousness of the problem, and always depend on services of a capable and sincere advocate, who can take responsibility.

Online advises are second opinions only and fundamental responsibility should of your advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register