LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (Staff)     05 July 2016

Power of attorney

We are three siblings. My father owned a piece of land in the native place. After his demise we got the records changed to our joint names. 

I need to give my brother POA, so that he can represent me to get my portion of the land mutated and subdivided in my  individual name. I am not giving him any right to sell the property. Could someone please provide me what should written in  the POA so that my brother can represent me in the office of the taluka for mutation and subdivision of land?

Learning

8 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 July 2016

Do u need general power of attornery draft?

Please revert it to me i will provide you same.

Akash (XYZ)     06 July 2016

Could you please provide me the draft that includes the points that I mentioned above. Appreciate your help.

Could you please provide me the draft that includes the points that I mentioned above. Appreciate your help.

Lovedeep Singh Sodhi (Advocate)     06 July 2016

Ajay, you simply have to mention that i am Mr. X S/O Mr. Y and with the ownership of the property i want my brother Mr. z to mutate the said land. Moreover, he can further do the needful only for the purpose of the mutation for the purpose of the division only. Moreover, the ownership rights are still with me only. I have the right to sell the property which are only limited to me.

(Guest)

Rightly guided by mr Sodhi. It is a Special Power of Attorney. Any deed writer will be able to help you.

Regards

(Guest)

Rightly guided by mr Sodhi. It is a Special Power of Attorney. Any deed writer will be able to help you.

Regards

Akash (XYZ)     07 July 2016

Thank you for your valued response. Do I need to get the POA registered or can I just get it notarized?. Since this POA is not for sale, then can I just get it notarized instead of registered?. Also does.my brother need to sign on the POA? Appreciate your response in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register