Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Qunitel   22 March 2022

Possible recovery notice by big 4 firm

People,

I may have a recovery notice coming from one of the companies in India for something that I did not commit and I need your advice for the same. Let's name this company -> A. And let's name my company -> B.

My company B had an agreement with company A which was terminated by company A without assigning any reason. The agreement lasted for about 5 years.

So the company A could file a notice for recovery on company B to the tune of 75 lakhs.

Company B has some contracts that are running which are not related to company A at all. Now I need advice from you guys, just in case if the worst comes to worst, to not pay a single penny to this company.

Is there a way out to prepare for this event in advance like restructure the company, redirect the funds or do something else with my company B such that the existing contracts remain intact and even if the company A files for recovery, we should be able to legally say that we are bankrupt or something. Is there a way out?

I'll try to answer any and all questions that you guys may have in a manner that does not disclose my identity to get out of this mess.

Thank you for understanding.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 March 2022

The forum can offer only first aid and can not treat and cure a deadly disease.  Both are companies, the amount involved was Rs.75 lakhs, none of the members are aware of the conditions in the agreement, violations, mutual notices, and objections for such termination.  Please contact a competent local advocate, show him the documents, explain the facts and entrust the case for finding a legal remedy.

sonam ranjan   23 March 2022

For any kind of legal advice contract the Best Corporate Lawyer. Who can help and give good legal pieces of advice.

Corporate Lawyers can advise the company about the latest developments within the corporate governance body and help the company to stick and be truthful to its stakeholders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register