Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Police not arresting my in laws because of anticpatory bail

Page no : 3

AMbi (None)     19 November 2013

If some of you have no legal advice to give, then maybe u should refrain from using such foul language against women. I asked very specific questions on a legal matter and that is what I expected to be answered, but some of u seem to have too much nonsense to vent out. As I already have the answer to my question, I would appreciate it if you stop making such malicious comments.

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     19 November 2013

@ ambi,

Loads of applaud you got from non-advocates who are the genuine fighters of non-genuine cases that how much deep a woman can go to extort money to cover their ego and vengeance.

As per your legal quench of reply I would like to add that Your countdown has been started since your husband and his family got AB.

Now as per legal advise i will confirm that very soon your husband will file charge of perjury and defamation U/s 340 crpc, 499/500 IPC

and 211/219/209-for false document,claim to cause injury with false charge on the accused what you have made.

181/182 -for wrong information on aoth

and many more to file on you by your husband. So don't worry just pack your bag now and try to find some good escaping place to save your skin from misusing the Indian judiciary by way of women law.

You husband has got many more cases in his cards to unveil your true colour in whole media and society.

So, it's his turn now to play with with true case not false case like 498a and other which you have done on him.

Dear Badmash Auratein ,Bach sako toh bach lo.......hum aa rahe hai aapke saher mein: All harassed Husbands

regards,

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

Ranee....... (NA)     19 November 2013

498A is a bailable offence in some states..from which state you are?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 November 2013

Supreme Court of India

Balchand Jain vs State Of Madhya Pradesh on 5 November, 1976

We might, however, mention here that the term 'anticipatory bail is really a misnomer, because what the section contemplates is not anticipatory bail, but merely an order releasing an accused on bail in the event of his arrest. It is manifest that there can be no question of bail, unless a person is under detention or custody. In these circumstances, there- fore, there can be no question of a person being released on bail if he has not been arrested or placed in police custo- dy.

Originally posted by : Ranee.......
498A is a bailable offence in some states..from which state you are?

Let us all to to that SAID STATE & live there HAPPPPILY !!

AMbi (None)     20 November 2013

Hi Ranee, my case is in K'taka.

@ the author, 

it better to settle the dispute & part ways amicably / start cohabiting amicably.

do not waste time in court corridors - its NOT enjoyable.

AMbi (None)     20 November 2013

Amit, Unfortunately my H is neither willing to leave nor live with me. He simply wants to keep the case running. Is there any legal/tactful way to deal with such people?

1. u have to file divorce petition to get divorce.

2. u have to make out any of the grounds, specified in law for getting divorce

3. General Principle followed by courts is - 

Granting divorce is exception ... Denying divorce is the rule.

4. if the opposite party is trying to delay the case, u can resort to sec. 21 B to speed up the case.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Speedy-trial-21-b-research-56620.asp

498a is NOT a case where divorce is granted !

Northern Queen (Manager)     20 November 2013

@AMbi - to what 'foul language' are you referring to here.  Nobody has sworn at you on this forum.

Princess, you clearly do not have the intellect or the mastery of the English language to understand your own statements, or anyone else's.

Noone will entertain you on here on how to get your husband and elderly inlaws arrested, just so you can get a divorce payoff.  Shame on you for even thinking it!!!  No decent Indian woman would do such a terrible thing. 

You say you have got your answer, if so, then please disappear down the stinking rat hole from where you came from. 

Leave this forum for all the innocent and decent people who genuinely need help. 

all of us here should try to convey that,

the women who have filed / are going to file 498a under wrong advise, should step back.

women should not use this tool as revenge.

498a closes the return doors of wife.

when women will understand this, misuse will be reduced & some families atleast would be saved from these sufferings.

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     20 November 2013

LOL: 498A is a bailable offence in some states..from which state you are?

@ Ranee,

I think you are newly arrived in Biased country so called as India.That's why you have changed the character of offence of 498a.

ha ha ha

Mam, where you have read that 498a is a bailable offence? and some states have made this 498a as bailable?

As It's not a gossip turtle crawling on LCI. So,plz put up the right version here when you are dealing with legal replies.

PS:I wish that 498a would have become bailable offence.

(Guest)

498a is non-bailable. period. 

non-compoundable except in andhra pradesh.

Ranee....... (NA)     20 November 2013

May be my language is not appropriate..but in some states no arrest is done immediately after FIR is filed.I learnt this from this forum.

yes, 

now u said it correctly, Ranee .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register