LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     24 October 2011

Police complaint

I was working in a nationalised bank.I have been dismissed and a police case is lodged against me in a police station on 11.06.2008.I have got anticipatory bail with acondition that I should mark my presence in the police station twice in a month (1st and 16th of every month).Police have not yet filed charge sheet against me .Complaint is that I have defrauded the bank to the tune of Rs.15.00 lakhs and proof against me produced to the police is a fabricated confession letter copy of which I got now under RTI Act 2005.Now,I find that police case against me is totally false and wrong.My question is:

1. Can I make a police complaint that Bank has complained against me wrongly with false and fabricated charges (I have documentary evidences)

2.Can I approach the court to waive the condition of my presence in the court twice in amonth

3.Kindly inform me the Limitation period of this case as no charge sheet is filed against me by police since more than 3 years

4.Can I approach the Magistrate to lodge the complint against this bank for defaming me and putting me under mental tension,torture due to police harrassment arised out of false police complaint

5.Can I file a defamation case against the bank claiming damages

Learning

1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2011

Dear Gokuldas

If you are realy innocent then no need to worry

firstly file an application before the court for waive of the condition for appearance before the Police and fight the case if the trial court acquital to you then you can file a civil and criminal case for defemation and harrashment and also file an application u/s 182 IPC for false evidence.

feel free to call me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register