LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     29 April 2018

Police complaint

Please advice If husband makes a police complaint against his wife but without any proofs.. and if during the investigation police rejects the complaint made by husband.. later if husband still files the complaint in the court then how will the court consider this ?, or the judge will also ignore the rejected complaints ??

Learning

10 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 April 2018

If he has evidence to show that police has wrongly rejected his complain, then judge will take cognizance   of the matter.

@ deepak.. thanks for your advice.. But i have clearly mentioned that there is no evidence

@ deepak.. thanks for your advice.. But i have clearly mentioned that there is no evidence

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 April 2018

Every case in court is decided on merits. If there is no evidence then case will be dismissed. But one point to be considered if husband he approaching court after rejection of complain from police then, there is possibility that he has some evidence, so opposite party should be alert.

@deepak Again you are taking my query in a wrong way.. i said clearly that there is no evidence at all.. and the same has been said by the husband in front of the police.. so kindly don't repeat that the opposite side must be having some evidence.. there is no evidence.. this is what my query was.. if there is no evidence thenhow will the judge react on such complaints? Will the judge also ask for evidence?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2018

You can benefit from the above advice.

In any case you shall also get a chance to put your side and contest.

shivani (housewife)     30 April 2018

@adv kamakshi- hahahaha Rather than giving a simple advice it seens you have mentioned your frustration.. please calm down.. i don't want to be an advocate nor a judge.. am happy the way i am.. but as of now you please chill.. itna hyper reply hai tumhara.. am actually laughing after seeing your reply.. i have found an answer to my query through other two replies.. thank you kamakshi.. haha

(Guest)

If husband has evidence. Then chances of you counting bars are high. Rest you can discuss with your advocate in private instead of posting same query for another 3 years.

shivani (housewife)     01 May 2018

@ramoji- i have mentioned again and again that husband doesn't have any evidence.. if you want me to discuss it with my lawyer then what are you doing here on lci ? I mean if u r not interested in giving a legal reply then why are you even replying on my query.. don't take out ur frustration here. I have posted this query for the first time.. but seems you have a habit of posting the same query for 3 years ?, shut your mouth wen u can't reply on legal terms

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register