Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Kumar Giri (NA)     23 February 2014

Police bias

Respected Sir,

I would like to know about a case :

If any Cognizable offense took place in a particular place and the act was done by some eminent personality of Society but due to influence of those people police as well as the Administration is not discharging their duties faithfully and the bias toward the alleged accused is clearly been seen by the people, which is of useless because they are downtrodden. But my question is, How to compel the Police or Administration to work upon the case honestly or how can a aggrieve person claim for CBI or CID inquiry ?
 1. Who is empowered to order CBI inquiry upon a particular case/any case?

2. Who decide that the particular case/any case should be referred to CBI?

3. How the empowering authority differentiate among so many cases  that the particular case should be referred to CBI?

4. Is there any time limit for police to submitting the charge sheet of an offense .

Please reply.

Learning

6 Replies

R.S.SUTHAR 9050010700 (Advocate)     24 February 2014

First of all you have to lodge a FIR in nearby police station,if SHO of the police station denay to you to lodge the FIR that time send the complaint to SP through registrad letter by POST. After 30 days he to not take any action against your complaint that time you have to move to word court in the court you can say for CBI inqaury. For charge sheet 60 and 90 days are in cr.p.c. more information call at 9050010700 Ram Singh Suthar Advocate

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     24 February 2014

iN OUR COUNTRY THERE IS NO SPECIAL LAW FOR THE INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE.   FIRST OF ALL IF THE INCIDENT OCCURRED IS A COGNIZABLE OFFENSE THEN YOU CAN LODGE A WRITTEN COMPLAINT IN THE LOCAL POLICE STATION OF JURISDICTION  ADDRESSED TO THE OFFICER IN CHARGE WITH A FORWARDED  COPY ADDRESSED TO THE SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE OF YOUR DISTRICT STATING THE WHOLE FACTS OF THE OFFENCE AND WITHOUT SUPPRESSING ANY MINOR FACTS  AND WAIT FOR 15 DAYS .  IF NO ENQUERY IS MADE OR CONDUCTED  WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLAINT YOU CAN FILE AN APPLICATION BEFORE THE JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE U/S.156(3) Cr.PC AND PRAY FOR CBI ENQUERY STATING THE FACT WITH EVIDENCE THAT THE ALLEGED ACCUSED PERSONS ARE INFLUENTIAL AND THEY MAY CREATE VARIOUS OBSTACLES ON THE WAY OF FREE AND FAIR ENQUERY TO DETECT THE CRIME AND THE OFFENCES RELATED TO.. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2014

I agree with the expert opinion of learned Mr.Roy Sir, on the topic.  Try filing a petition before the judicial magistrate u/s 156(3) if you do invoke any response from the local police on your complaint.

Neeraj Kumar Giri (NA)     01 March 2014

Thanks Experts.

Dear Experts,

Kindly tell me that the defination of judicial inquiry and under which circumstances these orders may pass.

Dear Experts,

Kindly tell me that the defination of judicial inquiry and which are the officer/executive or judicial officer , appointed under the judial order for inquiry and under which circumstances these orders may pass.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register