Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhay aman (abhaykumaraman@gmail.com)     01 February 2013

Plz help me out ....plz

hi ! sir ,

I m 28 year old .one of my x-friend put a case on me of section 138 .of rs 9 lac. two year year back i was give him 2 blank cheques  of my seving acount .due to payment the pending bill of (phone of office ) we both r invlove in that office.i m invlove in share trading work in that some loass was happen of that frnd and me also. and he want to money from me which was loss.same bank account was close d 6 month ago from that day when he deposit the that chk .I have that phone recording by which he accept , i was given him a blank cheques .and dis phone recording also 6 months ago.and after deposit the cheques  i called  him and ask how u can do that than he told me "according to me my amount approx 6-7 lac and including intret it my be about 9 lac so i do dis. and same talk i recorded.

So my question is if i m puting the true here .than wahat happen of my case.if i put all recording which done on phone.and all

plz ans me..I will very thankful to u all ..  

Learning

2 Replies

a.k.singh (advocate)     01 February 2013

Dear Aman,

I could not get your case.better contact on phone and take appointment to discuss the case.

A.K.Singh(9892952981)

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     02 February 2013

Mr. Aman,

I think we have already discussed on this particular issue. We can proceed further, by making a complaint of committind fraud with u. And let the said recording be produced at the time of evidence in cheque bounce case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register