LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

omesh (jet)     23 July 2012

Plesae help....advise regarding buying of a property

Iam planning to buy a property in navi mumbai(kamothe).This place is under CIDCO.The owner of this flat had bought this property directly from the builder but had yet not registered this property.Please guide me how should I proceed from here to buy this property i.e.  Agreement procedures and all ?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Learning

3 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 July 2012

Hi,

U can take a title clear certificate of this property and u check a all documents of this property Like :- Permission of construction from concern authority, Plan pass copy of concern authority, Non Agriculture use permission copy etc... check and then check why this property documents are not registration at registrar office then u purchase a property.

omesh (jet)     24 July 2012

Thanks for replying.Actually the owner is a investor.He has bought this flat for selling purpose only.I want to know whether the regitered agreement will be between me and owner OR me and builder.Please guide.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 July 2012

If any registered dociments between Investor and Builder then first cancel this registered document and then u make a new document with Builder and if document is not registered at that time u make a document with Builder but U take a all document make between Builder and Investor and then registration a agreement with builder.     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register