Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     15 November 2013

Please help

can you please help

please help me with such sharedhousehold judgements given by supreme court that are in favour of a daughter inlaw / wife.....so that she can live in the sharedhousehold or her matrimonial home.....

please help me out because my hearing is next week........am fcaing lot of trouble.....

so please help

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 November 2013

pl. be concentrate on your case rest left on your lawyer he better know about ruling , are you fighting for sec . 17 of DV act.or for sec.19 dv act.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 November 2013

Dear Querist

state detail facts for best advise or judgments, as you live with her husband in sharedhousehold or not? your inlaws also live there or not? the property is ancestaral or self acquired? who is owner of the property?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2013

Your related cases as follows.

* IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI

+ EX.P. 180/2011 & EA No. 197/2012

Judgment delivered on: 25.4.2012

DR. KAVITA CHAUDHRI ..... Decree Holder Through Mr. Ravi Gupta, Sr. Advocate

With Mr. Ankur Adv.

versus

MS. EVENEET SINGH & ANR ..... Judgement Debtor Through Ms. Shobhna Takiyar for respondent 1

shivani (housewife)     15 November 2013

thank you all..following are the details of my case I have lived with my husband for 2years in my matrimonial home.its an ancestral property as far as i know,but my father inlaw has submitted a will stating that he got this property out of love and affection from his father..thats why he says that he wants to evict me..as of now my hubby is living on rent due to sum tactic.but i have never lived on rent with my hubby.am still living in my matrimonial home...so please help me..man 2yrs apne pati and inlaws k sath hee rahi hun..dispute k baad kuch time main mere parents k ghar aa gayi thi..but phir main sasural chali gayi thi.mere wapas aate sath mere pati ne ghar chord dia and he went on rent.so kya Eviction suit file karna mandatory hai/ Sharedhousehold ki judgements kya hain'jisse mujhe help ho

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register