LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     04 April 2016

Please help

I filed dvact case from my parents house and asked for a rent accomodation from my husband..while the proceedings were pending i re-entered my matrimonial home.the moment i entered my husband went to stay on rent alone.husband has also filed for divorce..later under dvact case my inlaws filed an application and requested the judge asking me to leave my matrimonial home but der application got rejected as the judge said that civil suit has to be filed for my eviction..judge also said that my husband has not offered an alternate accomodation.later my inlaws filed an appeal in the sessions court against this dvact order..in the sessions court my husband has offered me a separate rent accomodation..he wants me to stay alone on rent.. so i just wanted to know ki kya judge mujhe rent pe akele rehne ke liye order karegi?? Without my consent will te judge direct me to stay on rent alone?? Or that can happen under civil suit only?? Please advice am very scared bcz i don't want to stay on rent alone

Learning

6 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     04 April 2016

If ur husband is not staying with his parents and living elsewhere then u can either enter his rented accomodation or stay at an alternate acco provided by husband. Since you both are fighting for divorce the court can help u with a seperate acco as agreed by ur husband.

Ur husband will ensure he puts u at a place where u will be scared to stay alone. & he does not have to pay u rent.  DV act does backfire, its not the husband who suffers alone. Also after ur DV Case he has filed for divorce.

U can propose to court that u wud search for an accomodation on your own and let husband bear the rent expense as per his income standard.

Go for mediation and resolve the issues amicably if possible. OR else be ready to roam around the court for next 3-6yrs

shivani (housewife)     05 April 2016

@ captain-- it seems you are not a lawyer.. how do you know dat i have created a mess in my married lyf?, wen did i mention abt compromise?? U urself r talking abt compromise.. i juz want to stay in my matimonial home and save my marriage.. wen u dnt knw d truth so its better u keep ur mouth shut and stop passing a personal comment.. i hv put a legal query and so i expect a legal reply only abd not a reply like urs. Keep ur frustration to urself.. stay away from replying on my queries..just shooooooo

shivani (housewife)     05 April 2016

@ captain-- it seems you are not a lawyer.. how do you know dat i have created a mess in my married lyf?, wen did i mention abt compromise?? U urself r talking abt compromise.. i juz want to stay in my matimonial home and save my marriage.. wen u dnt knw d truth so its better u keep ur mouth shut and stop passing a personal comment.. i hv put a legal query and so i expect a legal reply only abd not a reply like urs. Keep ur frustration to urself.. stay away from replying on my queries..just shooooooo

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 April 2016

Your husband is obliged to give you a decent accommodation. If both of you are willing, you can stay together in the same house. But if either of you is not willing to stay with the other for reasons which the court considers are valid. your husband has to provide you alternative accommodation. If he gives you such an accommodation and if you happen to be alone what can the husband do? You do not want his company. If you want another person for company you have to arrange for it yourself. If you have friends willing to stay with you,  you can ask them without charging any rent. Or you can hire a maid. You can request your parents or other relatives to stay with you. Your husband may contest. You may have to convince the court that other person or persons are staying with you only to give you company as you are afraid of staying alone or that you want assistance.

Others here going into the merits of your DV Act case etc are unwarranted. I do not want to go into them. I only answer your question. This is pure logic.

shivani (housewife)     10 April 2016

@ captain: hahaha.. lagta hai ur wife has screwed u massively in the court that is why you are taking out ur frustration in this forum.. i told u to stop replying on my queries but still u r replying?? Haha.. such a vella you are.. i never shouted or abused here so don't u dare put false allegation.. 2ndly who the hell are you to stop me from putting queries here?? U just buzz off.. rather than telling me to take advice from an ill-mannered person like u i would advice u that better u learn how to speak vth sum1 vth manners.. by telling me that i will be thrown out of my matrimonial home proves that u r just taking out frustration thru ur filthy mindset as it seems u hv been taught a great lesson by ur wife.if u hv a sister and if her inlaws throw her out of the matrimonial home den u vl come to know ki kaisa feel hota hai. Also law says vth due process of law only daughter inlaw can be evicted otherwise not..and husband has a share in an ancestral property dats y his wife has full right to stay der..so u better get ur law knowledge rectified..lastly stay away from replying on my queries.. i told dis last time also but u replied like a chep.. so stop replying on my queries..get lost..

A walk alone (-)     10 April 2016

Truthfully speaking once family matters comes in court only divorce happen. Compromise can only be done on mcd nothing else. As you already mentioned your husband start leaving on rent when you were there. No court no one in world can force any person to live with his wife. Compromise you should think before filling dv. Once family matters comes in court it only ends with divorce. Nothing remains in a relationship if it comes to court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register