Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GK Sharma (Officer)     29 September 2013

Please advise about validity of land sale at jaipur

Sir,

1.  I and one of my friend purchased a plot just outside jaipur from A-Class Builder's Associate Mr Ankush at a so called project ECCO-CITY situated at Kodar Avania Village,ajmer Road under sanganer Tehsil,Jaipur.  He took 45% amount of land value (BY cheques in favour of Aclass Prop Build) and promised  to get the plot registered in my name and took Post dated cheques for rest of the 55% amount.He also said that you just sign the papers of deed  and you need not be present at sub-registrar office at  Jaipur (Sanganer).We paid accordingly and He got the registry made (Sale -deed)  at sanganer tehsil,Jaipur in our absence.  We till date have paid approx 3 lakhs each(total 6 lakh approx) to the builder.

2.  When we saw the registry  it was a registry between some other individual  and  not between the builder/Company and us. Moreover the Seller turned out to be a person I dont know. The broker/Execuitive(Mr.Ankush) says that perosn(seller has been issued a Patta by (shri Laxmi Griha Nirman  Sahkari samiti) and in order to save registration amount from giving to govt twice in one transaction  he is selling you the land directly.

Though we issued cheques in favour of A-Class builder but in registry  the seller was shown as having agreed to accept those cheques numbers.

Earlier broker/execuitve verbally told  that this  seller had land at That Village  and he surrendered that land  to society and in turn society issued him with a patta. I am not sure of this fact because the Seller name is not available on Rajasthan govt's APNAKHATA.COM website as a Khatedar. But the broker could not give me a satisfactory answer that how and why his name is not  there. Also the  society(Shri laxmi grih nirman sahkari samiti) is among those 30 societies against more than 10 Land irregularity complaints are pending.

3.  Now when I ask for Title documents, any Patta authorization in favor of society or seller. he says that I should have inquired about  this earlier. I am not aware that this land has been converted from agricultural land to residential and that whether this ecco city scheme is valid and approved by govt.The Broker/executive have not shown me any reliable document till now  even after repeated demands.

4.  About execution of Registry also  Only  the Plot holder/Seller  was present before sub-registrar and there is  only his computerized photo on the registry and not mine. However on front page there are passport size photograph of both seller and buyer(Myself) and I signed  every page of registry earlier/beforehand along with my thumb impression but my computerized photo  which is taken before sub registrar is not on the registry as I was not present at sanganer tehsil court at the time of execution. And after payment of stamp duty the Broker  got this sale-deed registered.

5.  Possession- Also the sale-deed says that possession has been given to me but reality is that there is no plot markings made on ground even at the said project site. Mr.Ankush says actual Possession will be given once all your Post dated Cheques are realized or once you finish your leftover payments.

6. MY Doubts-

I.   I am not sure of the TITLE of land .I am not aware that whom this Land actually belongs to.How can I find it.

II.   I don’t know whether Ecco city is an authorized scheme how It can be found out?

III.   I am not aware the process the builder adopted of this kind of sale-deed is legally in order?

Kindly advise:-

1. Is this kind of registered Sale-Deed is valid? Is it the correct process of the land title transfer in rajasthan? How can I find out that  there is any irregularity or Fraud in this complete process?

2. .Should I stop leftover payments or continue going ahead with payments?

3.What are option available with me? Can I demand  to revoke this deed and ask for return of our money? If yes how?

(a) How Can I inquire about the Validity Of the Title and that of the Sale Deed?

(b) What all Documents I should  search for?  

(c)Can I demand legally these documents from Dealer/Builder?

(d) What if he refuses or intelligibly avoid it to give these documents? Then from where Can I find about the original title of the land or validity of my registry.

(e)  Most importantly  what legal recourse is available  with me now  to get my money back?  Just in case (if required)  Where I should report the matter and at which place? Are there specialized agencies at jaipur or delhi to probe in to a Land fraud?

With Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register