LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     20 April 2012

Please advice me for seperation wife

She was good friend of mine but she was premarried to someone and his man had left away her 10 years ago.
Due to love and good friend we did secrerately marriage in aryasamaj and tried to conevnce to my family and society but they were not agree due to her handicaped in legs, 10 years old son and our age difference of 10 years. They tried to throw her away since she opened all the matter infront of society and parents.
We had no personal fight, all those were for angryness and findings of my second marrige by family and society.
As a result she filed 498a,3/4,494,125 etc

After coming form bar, I filed null and void to my wife and got judgement as a annulment of my  marrige.Two years have been passed.
Now she is repenting since she lost everything so she wants to join but family and society is against her due to all mess.
Now 2 years have been passed and now
we are talking eachother to motivate each others but I am not in position to accept her again,

People are saying as long as case is going on like 498a, 125 you may reside in same home in seperate rooms once court give you judgement after 3-4 years for all matter then you can either go for seperation or go for another marriage with new partner.Atleast I will get my personal life cool, like proper food cool mind, cool job.
Please suggest as long as cases is going on can we reside in sameplace, will it effect my annulment judgement.
If we remains in hidden manner of court without showing we are living jointly?
If not then any other possible option to live secrately?
since 2 years have been passed with dates and dates......
I am not getting new lifepartner also , so frustated a lot.....

Learning

3 Replies

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     20 April 2012

Sir please reply its the matter of personal life otherwise we will become old to fight the cases.

In short can we live together until cases are going on.....without as a husband wife?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 April 2012

the author has done illegal marriage, that too knowingly.

then he expelled his wife.

then filed void marriage case against her & won it.

as a fruit - he gets criminal cases from her.

now he wants to live with the same woman sneakily.

he is also searching for new life partner.

@ the author, 

dude, use conscience, act logically & morally.

& by the way, this is a repeated query !!

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     21 April 2012

Hi Amit,

yes query is repeted due to frustation of not getting anyone girl till the cases are going on.If I request for short dates court gives only 2-3 month later dates. 2.5 years passed and wasted . Now hurger for everything like good food,  relax, cool mind, personal, professional life.

Untill cases are going on, cant it be possible to live under same roof. Once court will give judgemnet to our matter then we will decide what next. So please advice dear all if we can live under same roof until cases are going on!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register