Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seeking Divorce (IT)     24 January 2014

Please advice

This is for my close relation. 

She got married in may 2013. Hindu and arranged marriage. Her parents did the background check and after that only they arranged the marriage. Her husband is working in private concern.  Her husband's father died 3 years before. His mother is alive and he has a sister(mentally challenged).

After marriage, she and her husband moved to hyderabad and started their life. His mother and sister is living in his hometown. She is working in a college as lecturer.

Her husband did the following things after the marriage.

1) He started to doubted her always.

2) He tortured her  by doing unneccessary fights to make her sad and make her to shout daily.

3) Using very bad words on her.

4) He told that don't expect child for one year until finished his personal loan. She said okay. But he started to buy more personal loan to give money to her mother and says she has to close all his personal loan with her earnings. He is the one who is using her ATM card and her salary account net transfer. Refused to give any money for her expenditure from her salary.

5) He got her mail id username/password and started to look for every mail and if she got any official mail from any male colleague. he will start fights by doubting her. She and her parents explained him that she will not betray you and even she closed her mail account.

6) He was complaining her that your family only gifted 25 poun gold for marriage.

Her parents told her that in my marriage either husband or wife has to adjust. so adjust and will try to change him by your affection.

Buf recently, he beated her in train. He closed her in a room and sprayed pepper spray. she was struggled to come out of the room. after few minutes he opened the room and get all her cash in hand and  pushed her out of the house.

She and her parents conveyed to his relatives they had a discussion with him. He acknowledged that he did all this and he did this because of tension.

Her father asked him to give written statement that it will not repeat, then only i will send my daughter with you. But he refused to give the written statement . And his relatives told that they will check him with physiatrist.

Her parents are afraid to send her back, because of his physcho behaviour.

Need advice.

Learning

2 Replies

Victories Venkat (ADVOCATE)     24 January 2014

HI,  Based on her  present situation and have a option for running of matrimonial life. My Opinion as per their parents chosen, pls take him in to physiatrist and medicate. Which may give better results in a month or two. I PRAY FOR IT..  

1 Like

Madhukar Titus (Director)     24 January 2014

Hi,

There are many acts related to women protection. As it is a genuine case, you can file a 498A and DP Act 2 & 3.  Consult a local advocate and get your matter finalized in the court of law.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register