Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh Naik (Asst)     02 November 2011

Please advice

Respected Sir and Madam

Please advice me regarding share of property in divorce and other legal matter. When property in the name of three younger brothers not in my name and can property register in three yonger brother.

Can they give me power of attonery to reside over there. 

Regards

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

Divorce or any other law does not deprive you of your share of property even if you are excluded for reasons of divorce or other reasons.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     02 November 2011

Any law does not debarred you from your share in property even by reasons of divorce.so you can claim for your share.

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     03 November 2011

Dear Querist,

Right to property is one of the promonent Fundamental Rights which is superior to any other rights and is thus unaffected by any other factors.

(Guest)

Yes you can settle their if you get a letter of authorization/Power of Attorney or better still as a tenant "IN FORMA PAUPERIS".

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     03 November 2011

Dear Nilesh,

As per your query it seems that you want to transfer your property in your younger brothers name so that in future your wife may not claim on your property?

Is it the situtaion or else?

Further you may transfer your share of proprety in your younger brothers name and they may also give you power of attroney but as per recent law, on the bases of power of attorney, you cannot claim right of ownership on the land. So be careful, if you have full faith on your brothers only then do the same else better to consult any local lawer or consult me personally, i will guide you the other way out.

Good luck.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

(Guest)

How about paying rent as tenant IN FORMA PAUPERIS or otherwise?

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     03 November 2011

Dear Nina, In such a situation, author will not be able to claim his right over the land and will be treated only a tenant.. Anyhow let him say first about his situation only then we can guide him the way out.

(Guest)

Dear Kamal Correctly Stated. Adverse possion would be too  long. BUT you are rights we don't have the full facts before us.AND we have also not received any response. OR HAVE WE?

No

till now even i did not get any mail.

So lets see if he is interested to know more or thankful for advise.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 November 2011

Agreed with experts.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

Experts! BUT they are kept in hiding!

glimpy (Lab admin)     04 November 2011

I respected all the advices, good to read all of them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register