Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     20 May 2016

Pl. Suggest position for a section (planned by me) in wp(c)

Writ Petition need be filed & 'List of Common objections' is:
1. Is Writ filed prior/after CP in lower court
2. New Facts after last Order
3. How is WP (C) maintainable.
4. Main Relief sought & against whom
5. Why each Respondent impleded

MY PLAN:  INTRODUCE SEPERATE SECTION (Compliance at 'List of Common Objections' & DEVOTE 4-6 PAGES ON ABOVE

REQUEST IS: PLEASE SUGGEST IDEAL LOCATION FROM AMONGST Position # 1 or 2:

Index

Item A: Fee Calculation

Item B: Notice of Motion to Opponents

Item C, Application-1 to Court

Item D: Application-2 to Court

Item E: Application-3 to Court

Item F: Memo of Parties,

Item G: Compliance at 'Common Objections (listed above) - Position # 1

OR

Application Under Section   ,,,,,

Item 1: Dates & synopsis – (Maximum permissible length is 5 pages & synopsis

has taken all 5 pages)

Item 2: Facts

2.2 / 2.3 Compliance at 'Common Objections (listed above) - Position # 2

Learning

3 Replies

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     22 May 2016

Is the New Section not needed?

Should it be addressed in some other way. 

What is the most ideal position.

Pl. advice.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 May 2016

What is your query about?

Do you say that you intend to make some changes in law?

Please post your query and the clarification you need by that query.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     26 May 2016

Dear Sir, 

This is purely one to one discussion on a technical matter. This is a man in trouble reaching out to the community on a matter that has been bothering him. This query is out of genuine fear that the Bench might do something in haste & all his hard work might go waste.

Sir, am only wanting to take precaution. The Court's website has "List of common objections". I have seen across the filing counter that petitions have been rejected for above. I also anticipate that the Bench will also cross question on these points at the time of presentation. THUS, AM PLANNING TO AVOID ALL EMBARRASMENTS BY RECORDING CLEARLY ON ABOVE POINTS & IT IS TAKING ABOUT 5 PAGES. THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT DOES NOT HAVE SLOT FOR THESE SECTIONS & SO WANTING TO KNOW THE IDEAL WAY TO PRESENT THE CONTENT i.e. hese sub-points/sub-sections. 

QUERY IS: What would be the ideal position for these  sub-points/sub-sections in the WP (C)?

IDEA BEHIND THE QUERY IS: Experts have filed Writs in the past & want to benefit of valuable advices. "A stitch in time save nice", you see.

Thus Sir, "Making changes in law is bit too far. Atleast not for now". But, in the same breathe, I do pray God to give me the power to steer law at the helm & cause welfare to all animates & inanimates.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register