Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatkrishna (AGM)     08 March 2013

Pf transfer issue

Dear  Members 

Pl  suggest.

When I changed my job, I applied for transfer my PF A/c  with Old employer ( Bandra PF Office) to the new employer A/c ( Kandivilli PF Office).   Almost after 18 months with my regular follwoup only the Bandra PF office finnally transferred the PF amount to my Kandivilli PF A/c.  But in the website it shows payment is under process.  The kandivilli office  informs that there is no fund  showing in the system.  In between these two PF offices I am strugleing  like any thing.  Kandivili PF  asking for  acknowledgement from Bandra PF office. Bandra PF says it is online  transfer hence no acknowledgmet is required.  Let  the Accountant check the A/c carefulluy.

why the PF office website  not showing clear informatin.  Why  EPF departmnets troubing employees and with their hard earned money.  Why they take so much of  time.  Now a days every thing is available on line.  But  why they are not  transparent for the employees.

pl suggest me how can I get  my PF A/c correct information.  My emplyer has given the consultant number who deals the employer PF related issues. The consultant says the Kandivili PF staff  are not co-operating and not providing any info  hence you  yourself can approach the PF  staff.  The PF office respnse timings for public is 3 to 5 pm only and ther is so much crowed and unable to reach counter also.

I understood all these are looks petti issues but the suffering is very heavy.

pl advise.

regards.

Krishna.

Learning

12 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     08 March 2013

As per your version that the account transferred to your new . how you got that information.  you write a letter to the regional EPF commissioner and copy to your local pf office and wait some time. IF you really need to clear your doubt and agony, you have to go early hours and wait in the line and find the details.

It is your hard earn savings so you have to wait in the queue and get the result with fruitful. All the best

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 March 2013

Learned experts/members have given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

Such matters obviously are pointers to connivance/corruption.

It is any one’s guess that these depts. are riddled with corruption.

PF dept. does not approve of consultants.

You may escalate your complaint narrating your findings to APFC, RPFC, PRO, Addl CPFC in your state and CPFC, thru email and stir and shake them on phone.

Peruse thru RTI to PIO, CPIO.

With such good for nothing personnel sometimes you need to be tough, and apply the language and techniques which they understand.

The contact details, RTI information handbook and citizen’s charter are available on the website. The payment should be credited in you’re a/c in 30 days.

Citizen’s Charter: RIGHTS OF EMPLOYEES/MEMBERS

“TO GET  PROVIDENT FUND  ACCUMULATIONS TRANSFERRED TO YOUR NEW ACCOUNT WITHIN 30 DAYS  OF APPLICATION  ON CHANGE OF EMPLOYER”

Or you can claim interest.

In case of complaint probably the delinquent official’s salary shall be deducted.

Valuable advice of learned experts/members is sought.

Attached File : 74773118 517051422 89456778 citizencharter epfo.pdf downloaded: 137 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2013

No need to escalate level.  It is of no use.

Just seek disposal of you rapplication under RTI Act.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 March 2013

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has helped many querists, on PF matters with his astute knowledge and expertise of the subject matter.

Kindly follow the advice of Mr. Sudhir Kumar.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2013

are yu sur ethat past employer has deposited the dues.

A K CHANDOK (SELF)     09 March 2013

In such a case, I will advice you to contact Mr. V.N.Sharma, Add. CPFC, Bandra Office by pre-appointment and get your grievance redressed.

Chandok A.K,

RPFC (Retd.)

www.akchandok.com 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 March 2013

Advise of Mr  Chandok is worth a try.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 March 2013

Pls keep this thread updated.It shall help many of the fellow countrmen, citizens, companions at LCI.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2013

noit fellow co9untry men alone.  Even he will need more advise on the issue.

venkatkrishna (AGM)     12 March 2013

Thank you very much  Mr.Sankar Narayan, Mr.Kumar Doab, Mr.Sudhir Kumar and Mr.A.K.Chandok.

Thank you very much for your support and valuable advises.  My both employers are very prompt in statutory compliances.  Our  EPF  rules and website good for nothing.  Nothing we can view through online.  The language they update is confusing.  by checking my Bandra PF A/c number,  it shows transfer is in process.  But the concern clerk confirms that the money already transferred, but  in the website  it appears like that only.  In kandivili PF website nothing gives no informatin.

First I try the  option of  Mr.Ak.Chandok and the  I chooe to go by RTI.   

Thanks & regards.

Venkatkrishna.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2013

go ahead    

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     15 March 2013

you are most welcome. i wish you for get the same at your earliest. all the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register