Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Patil   13 November 2022

Personal loan from hdfc/icici/axis defaulting legal action

Hi All,

I am seeking advice.

I'm currently having personal loans from HDFC, ICICI and Axis bank amounting to 30 Lakh. I've completed over 1 year of emi payment, however I've been struggling with making emi payment since last 6 months but i did managed to pay these EMI from my vehicle sell n pf balance. In these 6 months i was very bad at job and also went on leave without pay multiple time, even for whole month. Second earning source was stock market where I've been making continuous losses, but still I'm optimistic that i will make money from stock market. Now given the situation, I've been asked by my company either to join or leave, so i left the job and started full time with stock market income. Now much success so far in stock market.

But now there are no savings, no of balance, no property or even house on my name. It's just a 1 lakh rupees in my demat account as a trading capital.

November month I've not paid anything toward emi. Past 6 months all these EMI were bouncing but had cleared them within same month by means of spending all my saving pf vehicle. But now I'm now willing to pay anything towards EMI untill unless i make extra money in stock market for the EMI. So I have put all my faith in stock market for primary income source and no job with salary.

Three loans were offer based, i jist clicked a few button on internet banking and in next minute money in my account, one loan was process based with physical verification n all but i did not give any blank cheque to any of the banks.

At this moment, i hope i will make huge money in stock market as I've already lost 70+lakh there so reverse can also happens. Only thing is i won't make any payment to EMI until there's good news. 

Already told banks I'm not having job now and now onward wornt be making emi payment until i get enough money witch i can spare toward emi.

I understand the personal loan is unsecured then why should I be worried about any legal action against me? Please guide.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 November 2022

your lender might have the right to take something that you own, such as your car, if you have a secured loan. your lender can report a missed payment to the credit bureaus, which could mean it will show up on your credit history and could hurt your ability to get credit in the future.

Ashish Patil   14 November 2022

Thanks sir for the reply.

As of now i don't own any vehicle, car or bike or any house. And all these loans were unsecured. I didn't sign any collateral for loans. Yes i agree on credit score, now i really just don't care of this score since I'm anyway not gonna get any loan in future.

Given no collateral, would bank still take any legal action? Or how would be their approach now? I'm already telling the bank callers that I'm not able to pay and if they can give some emi holiday,(which is not possible).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register