LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil kumar (Self employeed)     10 November 2023

Paytm account blocked and bank account froze by cyber crime police

My paytm  account blocked by cyber crime department due to suspicious transaction. And my bank account also  lien marked due to fraud transactions. The thing is my bank account has three cyber crime cases on three different transaction in three different states but those  transactions are from my family  members. Can anyone tell me what should I do. Do  I  wait for police or proceed legally.And there is no response from cyber crime department.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2023

You cannot do anything if the bank had froze your account on the instructions of cyber crime police for suspected activities. 

You have to either wait for the matter to be disposed or contact the concerned police and get to know the latest status as well as if anything can be done from your end to close this issue of concern

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 November 2023

You have the option to approach the High Court.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     05 December 2023

Respected Sir, 

Move for De-freezing of the Bank Account. 

Regards 

Advocate Kappil 

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register