LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu   07 July 2017

Payment for extended notice period

Sir, after completing my notice period my reporting manager asked me to work for two more days, I agreed for that and sent a mail to hr manager for intimation. Now hr manager is not accepting my attendance for those additional two days and also not entertaining my gratuity application. Please let me know what are the remedies do I have to recover my salary and gratuity...

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 July 2017

The manager and employer are responsible for payment of all worked days.

Gratuity: Why is HR designated person declining.

Is this declinature in writing?

Madhu   08 July 2017

Sir, hr is saying "our company is not paying gratuity to any one and your are not a special case" It is a highway (BOT) company having nearly 600 employees and it is subsidiary to a construction company. I asked the holding company hr about my gratuity he replied "our company has no policies of gratuity we don't know any thing about gratuity" Now both hr are not responding to my mails and calls... I'm intending to approach "assistant labor commissioner"..... Please suggest the best way to recover my unpaid salary and gratuity.... Thanks in advance

Madhu   08 July 2017

Yes company accepted my resignation, they also given reliving letter but not considered two additional days actually I worked more than my notice period.... On request of my reporting manager

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

You were asked to work and wages are to be paid.

Hope you have marked attendance and your manager has forwarded attendace also.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

You have resigned and that should suffice.

Employee ha ssevered the employer-employee relation the moment employee has resigned.

The establishment works for how many days/week; 6 or less than 6?

You have worked for how many days/months/years?

Submit FormI under proper acknowledgment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register