LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranju (Dy Manager)     29 September 2023

Pay protection in a cpsu organisation

I have been deprived from a Pay Protection in a CPSU from last 12 years. I joined from a State Gov PSU and my application was rejected on basis of CTC. But at the same time they had provided the pay protection of other employee, joined from lower CTC, CPSU. They rejected my application only because of State PSU. At that time they had no own Pay Protection Rule and therefore, the rule had been taken from the major stake holder company which is also a CPSU. Recently they have formed a Pay protect rule. Moreover they did not ask about CTC of my previous Company.

Now I want to file a petition on the honorable court for my Pay Protection Case. Please suggest regarding this.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2023

meet a lweeyer with papers.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2023

If you are aggrieved by the decision at that time, then you should have taken action on it then itself instead of waiting for the developments and try to fill up the lacuna now.

However you can approach CAT  with your grievences with an OA  and seek relief and remedy for the reasons you rely upon.

Ranju (Dy Manager)     30 September 2023

Dear Sir,

my case in details as follows

I joined CPSU in October’2011 from a State PSU in experienced post by submitting NOC.

I applied for pay protection in CPSU in August 2023 after revision in my previous company with pay certificate. Accordingly submitted various documents supporting pay revision in my previous company as per verbal request from present company.

After various representatives from my side present company rejected the pay protection on August 2016, compared to lower CTC in my previous company and rule was considered from their major stake holder CPSU company, mentioning that they did not have own company policy.

Regarding CTC my present company did not ask about my previous company CTC.

After that I have been keeping silent for various reasons, and I didn’t have supporting documents.

On March,2023 I again I have submitted applications to review my application since in my present company CTC was never criteria for pay protection. They have provided pay protection to employees joining from various CPSU and Central Gov Sector, of which many of their previous CPSU CTC was seems lower than my present company and they are silent on this.

Now I have asked them to consider my case as per them and DPE guidelines or otherwise give me CTC pattern of those company so that I shall get a chance to establish my case.

They are totally silent on these and try to resume my earlier rejection letter.

From the verbal communication, I feel they rejected my application due to State PSU referring to stake holder company rule.

Even though other rules are same as per Central PSU. Moreover, they did not offer appointment letters to selected candidates from the state PSU due to unable to submit NOC.  

At present they framed a rule in August 2023 for pay protection where segregate the industries in two categories, one for all CPSU and another for Central Govt/State Govt/State PSU etc.

In RTI reply they provide this rule reference to whom they provided pay protection 10 years before. Is this type of statement false/misleading or true.

Now I want to file petitions in court/outside platform, please advise me regarding this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register