LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHANKAR LAL SAMADANI (AGM (Finance Corporate))     26 February 2016

Pay protection

I  joined PDIL a PSU in the 2008. Prior to joining PDIL, I was with SIFPSA, an autonomous society. PDIl has given in writing about my pay protection as per rules/government guidlines in the existing pay scale as well as in the revised pay scale. The pay was procted in the 2008 in PDIL. However, due to pay revision in PDIL, the benefits of pay protection gone due to high pay in the PDIL. Now, in SIFPSA pay revision takes places in 2013  w.e.f. 1.1.2007 and my pay was revised as on 31.3.2008 in SIFPSA. I requested PDIL to give pay protection as per revised pay as my pay has been incresed on the date of joining to PDIL due to revision. However, PDIL has given part pay protection only. Can i get full pay protection. Details attached

Learning

2 Replies

lalrobul   27 February 2016

Is an employee earlier appointed on Adhoc basis, who during the adhoc period got appointed to a post on regular/substantive basis through open competitive exams(written+interview) on the recommendation of the public service commission, entitled to pay protection?

SHANKAR LAL SAMADANI (AGM (Finance Corporate))     01 March 2016

employment in SIFPSA on regular contract basis. There was regular scale, yearly increments, other benefits like EL, CL, ML, Gratuity.  The contract was renewed but all benefits will carry forward. I got Grauity, EL encashment, regular scale. The selection was made through open advertisement in SIFPSA  through direct recuirtment based  on interview by the selection committee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register