LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thangakalai (Lawyer)     27 April 2015

Password locked

I am writing this message on behalf of Advocate Mr. T. Kalaiselvan, a member of this prestigious club.  He is not able to access his account for the past two days. His password is locked due to some error, when he opted for resetting password by using "Password forgot option", the message received says YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN RESET AND MAILED SUCCESSFUL” whereas he has not received the same till this moment, in fact all his efforts to restore his account failed to produce any positive result. He is now clueless about what can be done next. Since he could not succeed in his attempt, he is unable to operate his account with his password remaining locked or jammed. He is worried about not able to access and help the forum as well as the needy with his services, hope somebody will take up this issue immediately with Admin and help him set right his problem by messaging Team Admin because even my Private messages to LCI admin failed to invoke any response so far, neither the Admin team is bothered about to look into its inbox for the messages from its members. The experts are requested to support the fellow expert Adv. T. Kalaiselvan to restore and operate his account by pressurising the team LCI Admin who appear to be lethargy to the members issues..

Learning

3 Replies

Thangakalai (Lawyer)     28 April 2015

no reply yet from any member neither there was any action on the queyr from Team Admin of LCI to resolve the password issue till now. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2015

Does the admin indeed read the emails,PM? It should act immediately and upon receipt of first intimation.......by Experts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 May 2015

Dear Members and friends of this forum, I thank one and all for the concern, support and timely help rendered by everyone to resolve this issue.  My problem stands resolved after the efforts of dear friends of this forum, thank you all once again, the query stands closed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register