Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Passport issue

Hi experts

My contested divorce case is going on in family court.

I want to renew my passport since it got expire

Bu due to marital discord I can not produce marriage certificate or joint affidavit with spouse to pass port office.

There is a provision of annexure k for those who cannot submit marrge certificate or joint affidavit with spoue to passport office.

I have prepared affidavit on non judicial stapm paper as per annexure k and sworn it before execuitive magistrate (as per procedure).

My question is that th stamp paper which I used was given to me by my advocate and his name is appearing on stamp paper as a purchaser of stamp paper. But sworn by me

Will passport Issuing authority will raise any an objection due to it.

If yes. What is the solution?

Pls help

Thanks

Learning

7 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 August 2014

Such stamp paper cannot be used by any other person than recorded at such stamp paper.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2014

buy paper in your name

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 August 2014

contact a lawyer personally, it will be better

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2014

In my opinion, the stamp paper purchased by the advocate on his name can be used for this purpose, you submit the annexure K to the passport office first, if they observe and reject it,m you may rectify as per their guidelines which will be found as a reason to reject your renewal application.

Amish Sheth (Manager - Recruitment)     29 May 2015

Hello Senior Members,

I know it's an old thread but can somebody please reply as one of my friends is also facing the similar issue at the Passport Office of Nashik and Thane. They are not accepting the Notary Stamped Affidavit of Annexure K and have asked to get the Affidavite of Annexure K stamped by Executive Magistrate. Please help on the process to gain the Executive Magistrate's Stamp on the Annexure K in Navi Mumbai / Thane.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2015

The Tahsildar will be the executive magistrate of that Tehsil.  If the annexure K contains in the foot note that an executive magistrate can  attest the said affidavit, the applicant may approach the said Tahsildar office for further issues.

Amol Kende (No)     30 May 2015

Agree with the Kalaiselvan sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register