Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

veeru   12 September 2016

Partition deed

Hi all,

I am from Andrapradesh.my grand father have agriculture land in near guntur.My father and my uncle partitoned they partitioned their fathers property 20 years back.when they are partitioning their land they have given partition deed at revenue office.we have passbook and Title deed.After 20 years my uncle forged his passbook and updated both passbook and tilte deed.we have approached taken loan from banks.we have that proofs.we have approached one lawyer he told me that we required partition deed..Give Any  idea how we can go forward to in this issue.

Can we get Partiton deed from Revenue office or shall we go to court with existing proofs.

Regards

veeru

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 September 2016

if registered you can get certified copy of the deed by approaching the sub registrar office

veeru   12 September 2016

Hi Sarvanan,

Thanks for reply.we have not registered that one.we have taken loans from Governments banks.we have proffs like while taking loan register our land register office with bond and we have documents passbook and title deed,land agangal.Please give any idea how do we approach.

Regards

veeru

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 September 2016

Try with revenue office and obtain mutation record with all link docs.

The enteries may also indicate that there was oral partition/MOU.

Otherwise also inheritance is to be recorded/mutated as per personal law that applies to deceased owner e.g. Hindu Succession Laws.

The act of uncle seems to be fraudulent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register