Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parking issue in CHS

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 January 2018

You are at liberty to lodge complaints against goons like act of office bearers whose tenure is over. The mobile phone video/audio clips and witnesses may help.

If the said sticker is just to identify society members vehicles then it is upto you to make or make no fuss about IT.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 January 2018

Penalty of Rs.500/ is another transgression.

LCI Expert Mr. Hemant Agarwal is from Mumbai and posts well informed precise an concise posts on such matters.

He also has a well nourished blog.

If you wish you can approach him for such matters. 

Pranali   15 January 2018

Thank you Sir

Pranali   15 January 2018

Thank you Sir

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 January 2018

I also reside in Mumbai. I applied for and obtained permission from the Society to park my car in the compound. There are about 15 others who park their cars. Car parking charges are included in the monthly bills which we pay. There are no stickers and no wheel locks. Locking members' cars is high handed action. Things are going smoothly for the past more than 20 years. Our building is next to a busy market with so many cars parked on the street. Our security staff  easily identify cars and members. There was never a problem of outsider parkiing. Probably you have got Tuglak as your secretary.

Pranali   16 January 2018

Exactly sir. The security guards well identify our cars. One of the security even refused to put a lock so he was dismissed from his job overnight. Actually this fellow is not afraid of any1. He has high contacts so behaving like this and threatening us about his contacts. Our fight is going on. But this fellow has a really crooked mind. He can go to any extent to prove himself. Thank you for your time and and guidance sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register