LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santanu (Consultant)     28 April 2010

Open space has been sold as car Parking space by promoter

When we purchase an undivided share of land in the transaction of purchasing a flat in an apartment, we presume that we are sold an undivided share of land. Like this, all the owners of the flat should be sold some undivided share of the land on which the apartment is being built.

Open spaces inside the our complex are being sold out as open car parking space. As per the descripttion and pictures available in the Marketing handout of Ritica Contractors Pvt Ltd, it was evident that the water body will be surrounded by greenaries. But as per the latest Car parking plan the water body will be surrounded by Open car parking.  Where does the related law and order stands in West Bengal Apartment act ? Please advise.

Learning

2 Replies

vijaybhushan ( advoacte)     28 April 2010

The terms and condition at the time of  sale deed shall be privail,you wil get proper relief(s) from compitant departments.

Aditya Singhal (Manager)     31 July 2011

I was told that i have to pay 50000 for open car parking. I see in the allotment letter that they will charge for all the common space which is booked. Now they are telling me that car parking law released by bank was different. They are giving me some fixed space outside the apartment and charging for the same. Ideally they are charging for open space that was to be maintained by every builder for approving the construction plan.

How to get this amount waived off? ANd what is the current law on this ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register