Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

One LAKH

Page no : 3

Ambika (NA)     13 February 2011

And Snakatmochan ji, if you are talking in terms of Army and Senapati ji, please give your introduction in terms of who you are in the administrative set up of LCI.

If you arer really someone you would not talk the language of peace rather than the languaghe of war, I firmly believe...

* I mean to say if you are really someone responsible in LCI,  you would talk the language of peace and not the language of War....

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     13 February 2011

lawyersclubindia hip hip huree..........................

1 Like

(Guest)

Sankatmochan maharaaj prakat bhaye.....

A country called india has exploding population....

Hip hIP hURRAY...

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 February 2011

But the discussion is going on about an individual member.

yes it is there.  the discussion is going on about an individual member. but not by all. three members doing it. they not only doing it in this thread, they did it several threads.

however the thread question is -  ... one lakh...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
But the discussion is going on about an individual member.

yes it is there.  the discussion is going on about an individual member. but not by all. three members doing it. they not only doing it in this thread, they did it several threads.

however the thread question is -  ... one lakh...
"

Arup ke paseene chhut rahe hai

1 Like

In other threads , courtsy someone , they are not just three members....

How does it matter whether they are three members or 100 members...issue is an issue...

And these three members are from minority community of LCI: called women, known as women....

who come here to seek advice on maintenance and an individual member bullies them, laughs at them, suggests troubled men to go in for illicit relationships, explodes with excitement on live in relatioships of a married man with an unmarried woman, and not long before had called women with filthiest of names...

His conduct has not been questioned only by these three women, where is the fourth? Oh he said there are four militant women here!

And Sankat mochan ji comes and threatens that he is an army.....

Army to fight whom and what Sir Sankatmochan ji? 

Many postings which carried opinions of women, had been removed without any justification, Gazar Muli ki Tarah...why? 

I dare ask the site which is soon going to celebrate its 100000th member...

I would not wonder if this entire thread would be deleted, but somehwere someone must be saving all the postings in the thread...

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/male-chauvinism-31414.asp

And soon Sankatmochan ji would think I am a sankat and may do my mochan...hey one member less then, no? 

(Guest)

Hahahahahahahaha................................

Ambikaji, plzzzz.. hanste hanste sabke haal horahe hain.....  

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     14 February 2011

LCI has taken the shape of Indian system. Where genuine suffers. LCI must learn to respect/honor its members.

Two devoted members Renuka Gupta and Roshni B, who have actively participated in the forums in spite of abuse by several members, are rewarded with the RESTRICTIONS by the admin.

In spite of several request and reminder letter to admin, nothing happened.  Admin has turned deaf.

LONG LIVE LCI !!!!

Ambika (NA)     14 February 2011

Long live, long live...

Chalo, Renuka ko bhi to Thode se rest ki jaroorat thi...Ab administration has sensitivity for women's time naa...must be thinking this woman is wasting time here, what about other wifely type of work...so let her be under restriction, LCI mein aana hee bhool jayegi... Par admini does not know women are not dumb..they see through the motives and can analyse them also...Ab dekhiye ek renuka naheen aa rahi, to chaar aur militant women aahi gayin naa......

Ab dekahte rahiye , Ashutosh Bhaiya ji, Hume kab restriction ka uphaar milta hai...anticipating anytime now...

(Guest)

Yes, Ambika ji,

For bona fide and genuine members I am "Sankatmochan".

And for fake and destructive members I am "Sankat" and there is no mochan for them.

So for my language is concerned, it is desirable for my role. Language of army or force can not be expected as that of a lawyer or professor. My language is suitable for those who have single object to distroy communal harmony and who are targeting some particular castes or religions.

Aise logon ke liye to main ..... vahi hu....jinhe sarvesh ji aur ashutoshji bula rahe the - Samjhe na pandit abhay panchamvedi( VC Panchamved university)! Apke university me koi student bhi to chahiye, so mai aa gaya.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register