Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

On mutual settlement quashing of 498 a in ap high courtwitho

Page no : 2

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     05 July 2015

Learned Mr. Trilok'

Offense u/s.498-A IPC is a non compoundable offense which cannot be closed by the lower forum even trial Magistrate cannot compound it. The complaint can be quashed by the Hon'ble High Court only if a compromise petition can be filed by the complainant and accused.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     05 July 2015

Originally posted by : Biswanath Roy
Learned Mr. Trilok'

Offense u/s.498-A IPC is a non compoundable offense which cannot be closed by the lower forum even trial Magistrate cannot compound it. The complaint can be quashed by the Hon'ble High Court only if a compromise petition can be filed by the complainant and accused.

I agree with Mr. Roy Sir.

498A is not compoundable, however my personal option is, speedy trial is the only and absolute solution of it. Why should we compromise with corrupted people? If we do so, then are we also not corrupted?

Anybody can be POA (With appropriate determination) to represent others before the court of law.

@ Mr. Roy Sir, 

My age is a little more than your 1/3 of your age. I only expect from you that kindly help innocents with full of your knowledge and information. Please don’t state half information for only fees.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     05 July 2015

I am not in habit of detailed discussion in any matter because I am not a teacher. I DO GIVE PINPOINT ADVICE  PRECISELY.  Some of my beloved Juniors and Assistants who are also members of this portal and practicing in different High Courts they know my habit. They know me since long and still I am leading their cases at the time of final hearing.  When they seek my advice I GIVE THEM CASE LAWS ONLY.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     07 July 2015

Even a court peon knows that such cases are not compoundable.

But there are ways without compromising and without quash at HC the matter can be closed at   lower court level.

Those how wants to know how it is done please attend at the courts where even our juniors do  it .

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 July 2015

Originally posted by : LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate.
Even a court peon knows that such cases are not compoundable.

But there are ways without compromising and without quash at HC the matter can be closed at   lower court level.

Those how wants to know how it is done please attend at the courts where even our juniors do  it .

Well done! !!!!

That means such juniors do that is something beyond Indian law???  cheeky

As per my knowledge, nothing is beyond the law.

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     08 July 2015

People like you are sitting on compter with multiple identities on this free site to enjoy the agoney of the helpless victims of legal system without knowing how legal systems work.

1) You do not want  a senior advocate to charge fees and solve the problem.

2) You also do not want another one to solve problem from expereince.

IF THE PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED HOW YOU WILL DISH OUT ADVICE LeaVING YOUR OWN PROFESSION.

SO PLEASE STOP MAKING PERSONAL COMMENTS ON THE OTHERS ,

EVEN IF YOU DO NOT AGREE. YOU HAVE FREEDOM TO GIVE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND NOT TO SIT IN JUDGMENT ON OTHERS  ADVICE.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     08 July 2015

Advocates, Judges and overall Indian Judiciary System have forgotten their ethics in India.

Could you please explain how much competency is required to get another long date in each hearing to prolongate a case and harass innocents then enforce them for mutual settlement to squeeze their money in illegal way? As my learned friend Mr. LAXMINARAYAN could not explain how their juniors do in the previous post? And now you are making this comment out of the given topic/debate.

For this much competency how much fees they can claim.  As per my opinion ZERO.

The ethics of Indian Judiciary System is to give judgments; not date on dates.

These advocates are playing HOLI HAI with lime and ink with Indian Judiciary System.

The lawyer remains in festive mood and love merry-making because they get ample scope to look down upon Indian Judiciary System.

Lastly, I would like to say, I don’t act as a judge. I only highlight the shadow parts of the comments of senor experts.

The quest is the judge. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register