LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavanesh S. Mayekar (Service Delivery Manager)     25 August 2014

Oc on grampanchayat granted land

I just wanted to know, Which authority will provide OC on Grampanchayat & collector passing land used for constructing a building?

Learning

5 Replies

Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     25 August 2014

Hello,

Please specify the region where you want to buy land. There are different land laws for every state.

Pavanesh S. Mayekar (Service Delivery Manager)     25 August 2014

I'm going to buy a property at New panvel, Vichumbe- Usarli Khurd, Nirwana Developers.  A Complex with all amenities has already ready & Society has going to be firmed.  But not having OC received from Alibag, District Collector. Only Collector passing have been done & Grampanchayat NOC received.

Dear Friend,

I think in and around new panvel, at Vichumbe, usarli, palekhurd, nere etc. builders construct the building by obtaining NOC from Grampanchayats only. They didn't go for NA permission from collector, Raigad. They constructs ground + 2-4 storey building only with the assistance of Sarpanch and the NOC from Grampanchayat, which has no legal sanctity in the eyes of law. This is totally illegal and unauthorised construction on their part. They also consume FSI on the said land which also perplexes illegality in the eyes of law.

In my opinion, before purchasing any land, please make sure all the papers are in line and appropriate by showing them to lawyer, who is expertise in this field.

Regards

Adv.Kishor Hajare

Dear,

It is also to take into consideration that, CC and OC must have been obtained from Panvel Municipal Council or CIdco authority. The Collector, Riaged is only authorized to issue NA Permission and Approved Plan.

Regards

Adv.Kishor Hajare

Kunal Chabukswar   12 February 2021

collector N.A.and grampanchayat passing is this legal property or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register