LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gnanendra Reddy   12 August 2021

notice received on behalf of sale agreement

sir, I have received notice stating that my deceased father has entered into an agreement with Mallikarjuna Reddy and received full money in cash..

my father and Mallikarjun Reddy jointly made sale agreement with Reddy naik 2 years before.. on behalf of my father, Mallikarjun Reddy took money from Reddy naik to register the property..

my father eventually died 2 years ago.. Reddy naik sent legal notice to complete the transaction

Learning

8 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     13 August 2021

1. Is the property in question in the joint names of your Father and Mallikarjun Reddy?
  2. What was the time limit mentioned in the Agreement to Sale for Registration?
  3. Whether the Agreement to Sale is Registered or merely written on White Paper or on stamp paper of some value?
  4. In whose possession the said is as of now.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 August 2021

In the complicated issues, always have personal discussions with local advocate and he may advise on your knowledge of the transaction if there is such need to your father to sell such property at that amount, as to whether your father has received money as per his books, as his signature is genuine, what is the stand of the co-partner, whether your father is having such absolute authority to enter into such sale agreement of such property.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 August 2021

The facts posted in the first and second paras are inconsistent. Please repost the matter with consistent facts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 August 2021

This is the 8th post more or less with similar facts and the issue is the same since Jun.  Reddy garu, believe me, your local advocate has to advise you with more clarity in view of several complications involved in your case.  First Aid is not suitable where urgent surgery is required.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     14 August 2021

In the light of the discovery that the query is posted several times earlier, I suggest to the Administrators of the Website to consider introducing a procedure to ban people who are repeatedly the same question ( maybe language changed ) from posting further questions at least for a period of 3 months so that a sense of caution shall ultimately creep into everybody.

Henceforth, I should become habitual to verify whether the question was posted earlier before setting up on responding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 August 2021

Yes, repeatedly repeated. However, there are instances were the querists are abusive. The remedy lies in bringing all such overreaches to the notice of the LCI admin.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 August 2021

My submission is not relevant to this post, forgive me for trespassing.  One can understand and empathize with repeated posts in desperation, but some members who are perpetrators, in the guise of victims are posting to know the plan of action of their victims.  The expert's opinions are taken as clues to confront the victims.  I submit this is very much hurting as advice are being misused for perpetration, and when someone points out expecting such harsh comments, they are turning abusive.  In today's post there was a post on the remarriage of his Christian friend stating that his wife passed away due to covid in another country, and when remembering the old query some years back from the same member on his personal post on missing wife, the logical conclusion arrived on certain presumption is most alarming.  When the member was asked for details, he has stated that it is not relevant for the reply of remarriage of his friend.

One thing is certain, members to opt for replies to online queries must necessarily call a spade, a spade only and should not mind such abusive response when asked for details, as the posts are in assumed names showing their courage and replying members chose to reply expecting such harsh response from some members.  Moderators, in certain cases, are deleting the important response, and befitting replies are not being accepted for posting further.  This is the case where the father sold some property long back to retired Supdt of police, and the son wished to back on his father's promise, not delivering the property and wishes to return the full money taken as advance, as there is the steep escalation in price.

Gnanendra Reddy   15 August 2021

This is the case where fraud has played in sale agreement by making that as joint agreement with owner and third party to seller.. 80% consideration is taken by third party during agreement in 3-4 times.. 

Third party fails intentionally fails to give consideration to owner at the time of registration and advise to sell the property to register to someother person.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register