Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rafeek   07 August 2015

Notice period buyout

Hi 

Before a month I resigned from my current company and they said I need to serve notice period of 90 days and they are not ready to for buyout option. Now there service rule is like an hell

Please let me know If I leave from the company no Is there any consiquences I need to face?

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2015

You may show the appointment letter, leave policy, HR policy, Service Rules and Regulations, Conduct and Discipline Rules, Exit Policy that are mentioned in the appointment letter to an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm.

Your counsel that has examined all docs on record can opine whether 90 days notice period is indeed applicable to you or not........................and also on equitable option of notice pay in lieu of  notice period?

Rafeek   07 August 2015

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
You may show the appointment letter, leave policy, HR policy, Service Rules and Regulations, Conduct and Discipline Rules, Exit Policy that are mentioned in the appointment letter to an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm.

Your counsel that has examined all docs on record can opine whether 90 days notice period is indeed applicable to you or not........................and also on equitable option of notice pay in lieu of  notice period?

Company service rules document says like this, That is not attached with offer letter

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2015

Offer letter and appointment letter are two different things.

You may show the offer letter, appointment letter, leave policy, HR policy, Service Rules and Regulations, Conduct and Discipline Rules, Exit Policy that are mentioned in the appointment letter to an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm.

The enactments that apply to establishment/employer/employee shall prevail upon any private agreement/rule/policy that employer has drafted and signed with employee.

Your counsel that has examined all docs on record can opine whether 90 days notice period is indeed applicable to you or not........................and also on equitable option of notice pay in lieu of  notice period!

You may spend qulaity time with your counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register