Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Not all live-in affairs are ‘relationship in the nature of marriage'

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Oh it's upto you..

And yes one correction...As far as my knowledge is concerned,in the west,a couple treats each other as an equal.No one wants the other to be a doormat to him/her.

And you say you're born and brought up in the west..   :)

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 November 2011

Originally posted by :Nina [ J.D ]
"
@Tajob: oh my poor poor boy ,I'll pray for your troubles to end. Amen LOL!
"

@ Desi devi ji

I don't have any troubles. Infact abala naris here talk about their troubles which I try to solve being in legal profession. Does my status update piss you off after attending most respected Lordship Katju's address in California kya......

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :LOVEandNOThate
"
I'm willing to maintain a creep who'll be by doormat ,polish my shoes...be good househusband..oops good house liv in. BUT there is a problem, I'm not finding the right creep.;)
"

ha ha..tumne mere man ki baat bol di..

I too want a jobless boy who will wait for me in the evening, will offer a cup of hot coffie...

wash my cloths ..i will buy grocery of my own choice , tell him to cook as i wish...next day he will get up early in the morning ..would cook food for me and my kids..will spent sleepless nights when my kids will fall sick..i shall be sleeping sound as i would have to go office next day!!

He will serve when my parents(ssa-sasur) would visit my place ...offer food at time to my parents..

when therer will be some disputes between him n me , he files maintenance case, i shall give him money...

:D

1 Like

(Guest)

Shhhh..goodgirl,there are creeps out here and they'll kill you like  Katju who took their help when solicitor general Vahnavati objected to the use of the term LIVE IN for women. These creeps went to USA to hear Katju in California Gas Chambers. I've marked you in red so that them creatures don't cyberstalk you lol!

zimmerzapper (student)     03 November 2011

Originally posted by :goodgirl ....and loving it!!!!
" ha ha..tumne mere man ki baat bol di..

I too want a jobless boy who will wait for me in the evening, will offer a cup of hot coffie...

wash my cloths ..i will buy grocery of my own choice , tell him to cook as i wish...next day he will get up early in the morning ..would cook food for me and my kids..will spent sleepless nights when my kids will fall sick..i shall be sleeping sound as i would have to go office next day!!

He will serve when my parents(ssa-sasur) would visit my place ...offer food at time to my parents..

when therer will be some disputes between him n me , he files maintenance case, i shall give him money...
"

why don't you women become female hitlers(hitleress) and conquer the world and make men house husbands and do all those things.

(Guest)

Member (Account Deleted)I am Online

AND FREAKS OUT HERE

Why you deleted your profile??

Anyway when you deleted your profile you still here as the green signal shows i am online.

(Guest)

C'mon Zimmer.

Goodgirl is really a goodgirl.She daughter of her good good papa.

That's why she says herself that she'll maintain her man when there's a dispute.

Atleast she is not like those Indian men who look for 1000s of excuses to avoid paying maintenance to their wives.

Please don't take her words to heart.

Sabka man karta hai ki uska partner uski sewa kare.Mera bhi karta hai:P

To isme burai kya hai?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
" Member (Account Deleted)

AND FREAKS OUT HERE

Why you deleted your profile??

Anyway when you deleted your profile you still here as the green signal shows i am online.
"

kushan is disappointed that he couldn't get a new girl to become his friend.

(Guest)

On this point I agree with the above person;)

(Guest)

Mujhe dukh ho raha hai ki kyo ye "creep"y looks wali aunty hum sab ko chhore ke chali gayi:(

(Guest)
Originally posted by :zimmerzapper
"

Originally posted by :goodgirl ....and loving it!!!!

"

ha ha..tumne mere man ki baat bol di..

"

why don't you women become female hitlers(hitleress) and conquer the world and make men house husbands and do all those things.
"

oooooooof!!!!!!!!...you guys are really strange!

If we sweet girls ask maintenance then you have problem, if we dont ask and want to give then also you have problem..

Actually problem is in you...you all are desperate to avail gender equality...yet you need HAJMOLA to digest  many things;)

(Guest)

@roob boo roo

Dont worry dude.Sitaron se age jahan aur bhi hain:P

:P She will born again with new avatar, make sure you are there at that time.

(Guest)

HA HA

(Guest)

Zimmer sachhi sachhi bata

Tera bhi man karta hoga na ki kisi din ek billi teri life me aaye or teri khoob sewa kare;)

Bata bata....Sharmaa kyo raha hai:P