LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Non legal - wife finally confessed

Today evening my wife/in-laws fell on my parents feet begging to set the marriage right and she doesnt want to take divorce. She signed MCD only because of the lawyer. She accepted all her misdeeds. Ya I dont believe her and her nature and fight her on a contested divorce for the mental cruelty but its a moral victory for me.   

Flashback:

We were married 2yrs back and shez is a housewife. The only qualification that she posses is being a daughter of a police officer. She boasts about it all-day. So naturally she was adamant and violent. Shez immature and got some psychological issues. Even though shez 27 she behaves like 15yr old. But then they have taken care of me well as they were financially ok. But the trouble started as soon as my engagement completed. I sensed on the firstday that shez narrow minded and very selfish. But due to my over confidence, I thought I could change her. Then after marriage we were together for 1.5 months and then all those days we had constant fights. I have to agree that I have temper and I will lose it very quickly. So I man-handled her sometimes when I thought shez behaving like an evil.

Some examples of her nuisance:

1. During our honeymoon at manali, I asked her to clean my shaving razor and believe me she cleaned it in commode water :| and gave it back to me. I just lost my senses when I saw that. She was such a fool.

2. She hated everyone around me including my parents, her parents, my sis, her brother, my friends and to such an extent that she hated my two little nieces(3yr and 1yr old). I understood shez possessive of me but it was suffocating for me. She used to call me numerous times to office just for nothing. Even if I warrant her, she never used to listen. Once she called 110 times in 4hrs. Yes its true.

3. She hated my parents. When I am not around, she used to harass my parents that she will attempt suicide and cops will come arrest my parents. She hated their presence and I never liked it. I never wanted to sleep with an evil woman. So I didnt get involved with her as I was getting increasingly suspicious about her mental health. My parents were with me for 20days and that too for medical reasons, that small period she could not live with them.

4. Finally I lost my temper when she served my mother a plate full of rice with full of insects. I had a big fight with her. My mother had retina problem and she can not see properly. Thats it I understood how cruel one woman can be. I informed their parents abt it.

5. She didnt like it, then she started dhamki game. She used to give me suicide dhamki's. One day while I was going to office, she was in the kitchen and not responding. So I went to see her. She was sitting with a knife in her hand and she was yelling that she will kill herself. And then I consoled her saying how much we and her parents like her. I left job for 3days and I was sitting next to her. I used to get food from outside and serve her.

6. I was furious and so I asked her father to come and take her away.

7. She started accusing me of impotency, infidelity etc. I dont know how one can be both impotent and have affairs. Lol. Anyway she started accusing me of having affair with my nieces, they are 3yr old and 1yr old. She started sending abusive messages alleging affairs with my nieces.

7.5 My in-laws and wife came to my house in the pretext of settling things and started abusing/fighting with us. They came with some goons and started abusing me and my father. When they started to man-handle, I took charge and gave a retort. I wanted to give a complaint in the PS but my dad stopped me as he didnt want to spoil my marital life. But I didnt forget those moments.

8. Then she started accusing my dad for rape and my mom for murder attempt that too with a pillow like how they show in movies. That day I decided that I will never ever stay with that lady again.

9. Her father being a police officer thought that why not misuse his position. They gave a complaint of dowry harassment on my whole family including my sister who never ever stayed with us for even a single day . I dont like to call it as a mistake, because if my brother does such kind of nuisance, I will man-handle him. So I never felt I was wrong as she was on the wrong side and I was on rage. But anyway if there is any wrong doing from my side, it was my temper. Then I got call from CAW and then I agreed to talk to my wife.

10. Three months I spoke with her continuously each day atleast for 3-4hrs. I tried to reason with her. But she didnt listen. She started new demands. That I should leave my parents for lifelong. I should buy her 4gold bangles. I should deposit my salary in her account...so on so forth. But she didnt come back. I have sent her money every month for her expenses. I have sent her letters to comeback. All I wanted is to take her to medical counseling. I never wanted to abandon her although shez completely unfit for me.

11. So finally one day my FIL called me and at 11:30pm in the night he demanded that I should leave my parents for lifelong and then only she will come to me or else they will register the FIR the next day morning. I understood these people are evil and then I told him go to hell, do whatever you want and I will never see your face again. They called my office and spoiled my name. But nobody beleived them because all my friends/collegues are well informed with all these happenings. This was some 10months back. There are no cases on me and then I filed for judicial separation. I was ready to fight hard. Looking at the JS then she came to senses. She switched tone again. Then she started appologising. I never agreed again.

12. Then came the settlement. We agreed. We withdraw JS and with an MOU we filed MCD. She/FIL signed the MOU and MCD as if they were winning multi-crore realestate project.

13. After 3months, she started again by sending SMS's that she made mistakes and she doesnt want to lose me. But once she accused my father of rape, I can never take her back. I can not love her and I can not touch her and I can not sleep with her. She is evil. I never wanted kids from such a woman.

14. Now they dont want to give me divorce. My FIL/BIL/MIL/Wify all are crying infront of the lawyer and begging to set it right. I was never after money. My FIL was willing to give whatever I ask. I dont need to demand. But see how they spoiled their own daughters life. They were not able to answer their relatives when someone ask the reason for divorce. They may get money, but natural justice will happen.

15. She stayed for 45days and spoiled two lives.

16. Today afternoon she came and fell on my fathers feet to accept her apologies for all that she has done for me and my parents. I dont believe her though but this day made me happy as she proved that I am the righteous man. The erring one will suffer, I always believed in it. I am happy I could protect my parents, my sister and my nieces respect. I may lose another 3-4yrs to win divorce from her but morally/ethically its a win for me today.

Learning

12 Replies

caps (x)     28 November 2013

congrats. you won the moral battle. keep on fighting.

Ranee....... (NA)     28 November 2013

Congrates..........

but tell me onething..

you wrote

4. Finally I lost my temper when she served my mother a plate full of rice with full of insects. I had a big fight with her. My mother had retina problem and she can not see properly. Thats it I understood how cruel one woman can be. I informed their parents abt it.

But where from she collected so many of insects?

But I believe in other points...girls from nuclear and corrupted family are often like that....you told her father is a police officer...i never saw children of police officers to be a good citizen or a good human being.......they are always spoiled..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 November 2013

What is that you have won after losing your life(?).

fighting for my brother (HR)     29 November 2013

good  keep it up.. but you sud vedio recorded of her acceptance of guilt..

life is full of good and bad moments.. you really come out with flying colours in your bad days..

A R Atwal (0) 9699717999 Mumba (Advocate)     29 November 2013

Good Bro... Time changes you know it now...

Regards

Adv. Atwal

(Guest)

@Ranee

See this pic:

https://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=https://www.manataka.org/images/Meal%2520Worm%2520Fried%2520Rice.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.manataka.org/page1083.html&h=330&w=453&sz=59&tbnid=pNzkRm5eYR1O2M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=124&zoom=1&usg=__csH-iFBEH8uPkXmtsE3OSFuNOIw=&docid=aeemUMOlvU2wXM&sa=X&ei=QESYUvXuNIXirAfi54HwDg&ved=0CCwQ9QEwAQ

They are rice worms. I don't know how she collected it. She served food of this nature. Its not one or two worms, some 70-80 worms will be there in one plate of rice and one can clearly see that its infected food, its 100% can not be a mistake. That was an attempt to make my parents feel that they should leave the house. I generally sit near the dining table when my parents/wife is having food just to give them company and unfortunate to my wife, I saw the worms.

Not just that, my mom uses some medicines/steroids for the retina problem, she should have breakfast as early as 8AM in the morning to have the medicine and its like the dosage/timing of the medicine is so crucial that if fail to take at right time, it may impact her health severely. We used talk abt it infront of my wife only and used to take precautions that the medicine is taken timely. But when I am not around this lady used to make my mom wait till 12pm to even serve a tea/coffee and mom had to skip the medicine. Wify used to tell straight on my mom's face that you better wait till noon. Dont assume that my mom was just sitting idle, it was never like that. All her life she spent only in the kitchen. Even when she was in my house, she used to help my wife even with the partial eye-sight. And I should agree that my wife used to take care of my food properly but my parents, she hated their presence. Till now we dont understand the reason for it. I sometimes think these feminist groups are brainwashing so much that now-a-days girls think its their birth right to terrorize husband with false cases and keep the parents away. Isn't it wrong? You were saying in one of the other threads, that how many son-in-laws are talking care of their in-laws. You can ask my wife if you dont believe me, and I am not boasting myself but I never thought that my in-laws are in anyway different to my parents till the time they abused my father.  Sometimes even if you try to be good, the society punishes you. That was a learning for me.

(Guest)

@Kalaiselvan

Sir, I hold you in very high regards, your unbiased legal suggestions are always helpful. I would have disagreed to few of your suggestions but always know that you are technically sound. Your selfless service in this forum is really commendable and irrespective of gender all the members on this forum are getting benefited with your valuable suggestions. Keep it up sir.

Coming to your question, Yes, you are right. Actually I lost my life the moment I married her, so that makes winning an oxymoron but Sir do you really think I had an option?

manjunath (officer)     29 November 2013

Is it possible to punish such a woman's? when men make such things they will be behind the bars but when girls did such thing only boys will suffer from it i think we should change the law?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2013

Stalker,

My intention to say what is that you have won after losing your life was not to hurt you.  It was a message that you had to sacrifice your prime youth of married life  to arrive at such a winning situation and it is really pathetic.  Ofcourse not that everyone will be gifted with everything as per their desire, life without ups and down will not be interesting, but a life with only problems will also be a boredom..  Thus kindly do not take it personally and I apologise if my comment had hurt you. All the best atleast in the future, with regards-

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     30 November 2013

Anyway good win...

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     05 December 2013

Stlaker,

I remember last time we had disagreement over a legal situation, after that I could not get much time to visit LCI frequently. However Delighted that you got relief!( I would not call it as a win, after all what we gained!, This is loss- loss situation for anyone to be! Atleast women who falsely try to venture will learn lesson from this.

(Guest)

kya yaar ....din me sapne dekh raha h kya????

yahan dil ke aarmaan likh raha h... jo hua hee nahi...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register